Post Your Secret Confessions Here

TomShane

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have plenty stories, Smizzy. I keep 'em to myself and a select few....

Actually here is one: In the summer going into my senior year of HS I was spending a week at my friends summer home in Cotuit (Cape Cod- Falmouth area)- went to a bonfire beach party. Noticed a big crate floating on shore. She, me and another person went to go bring it ashore. Booyah!!! Bingo!!! Genuine happy grass! Had the best senior year anyone could imagine having. Made some $$$$

GG - I hear yah! Can you imagine what people think of me now!! :lol:

BTW - I haven't touched that "stuff" since college.

I have plenty stories, Smizzy. I keep 'em to myself and a select few....

Actually here is one: In the summer going into my senior year of HS I was spending a week at my friends summer home in Cotuit (Cape Cod- Falmouth area)- went to a bonfire beach party. Noticed a big crate floating on shore. She, me and another person went to go bring it ashore. Booyah!!! Bingo!!! Genuine happy grass! Had the best senior year anyone could imagine having.

WOW, same thing happened to me when I was in H.S. ... no kidding

One summer I was working for the Job Core at Fort Wadsworth ... me, my brother, and two friends were assigned to clean the Forts movie theatre one day

I took a walk to the PX and found a huge bag of weed ... brought it back to the threatre and all we did for the whole day was smoke weed and raid the candy counter ... the Sgt came to pick us up at the end of the day and he was hit in the face by a cloud of smoke when he walked in the door ... saw that we were stoned, feasting on the candy, and hadn't picked up a broom all day ... the theatre was more of a mess than when he dropped us off

All four of us got fired from the job core that day ... and believe me, it ain't easy to get fired from the job core ... that takes HARD WORK

Anyway we were all glad to get fired ... none of us wanted to do that $hit anyway ... it was summer and we wanted to be at the beach ... and we were too, after that, every day

Asian chicks are hot but Id never deprive myself & stick to just 1 race. That's silly.

Far too many hot chicks out ther who can get a piece of....Wait im mariied....like i was saying ,Im a 1 women man and i don't even think about sex unless my wife is involved .

LOL

I don't deprive myself of other women. I just have a thing for asian girls. Can't explain why. Being from Brooklyn, I've been involved with italian girls.lol

I don't discriminate against beauty.

Only when she wears that peppermint body oil. <boing>

YJF, I can't get the image out of my mind of you with sh*t on your hands singing "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" in between screaming at Herm haters in the street. :lol: Awesome, baby.

Only when she wears that peppermint body oil. <boing>

YJF, I can't get the image out of my mind of you with Sh#t on your hands singing "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" in between screaming at Herm haters in the street. :lol: Awesome, baby.

:lol: That's sick. and all while reading Asian Female Weekly...LOL

See what happens when you confess a couple of secrets. Now I go from gerbil boy to "the crapshirt kid".

Thank goodness. I didn't reveal all. :wink:

Just for the record, I kept myself clean during that episode in PA. 8)

:lol: That's sick. and all while reading Asian Female Weekly...LOL

See what happens when you confess a couple of secrets. Now I go from gerbil boy to "the crapshirt kid".

Thank goodness. I didn't reveal all. :wink:

Just for the record, I kept myself clean during that episode in PA. 8)

:lol: Strange as it is to say, I gained a whole new respect for you after hearing that story. :lol: You were gutty, courageous and made your way out of a bad situation by improvising. And you like hot Asian tail. God bless you, my son. God bless you!

All right, here's mine...

1. I cry like a 9 year old girl with a skinned knee at the end of 'Armageddon.'

2. I believe 'Roadhouse' is one of the most underrated films in cinematic history.

3. I'm sitting here in my polka dotted boxers. Right now.

4. When I was going to school at Cortland, I had sex with a girl and promptly forgot her name. When she fell asleep, I looked in her purse for her license, and decided to take the $30 I found there.

5. Every piece of hockey equipment I had was shoplifted.

6. I drove my HUMVEE into the Indian Ocean. While drunk.

That's probably enough for now...

:lol: Strange as it is to say, I gained a whole new respect for you after hearing that story. :lol: You were gutty, courageous and made your way out of a bad situation by improvising. And you like hot Asian tail. God bless you, my son. God bless you!

Thank you father Shane. Just during my next confession. Keep your hands off my thighs please. :lol:

4. When I was going to school at Cortland, I had sex with a girl and promptly forgot her name. When she fell asleep, I looked in her purse for her license, and decided to take the $30 I found there.

That sounds like Seinfeld. Minus the stealing part, though. :lol:

That evil beer stuff has caused many a man to forget the name of the lady he was "with" last night. Ain't saying more than that. The trick is figuring out a way to get her name when you see her next-or if you want to.

I own a hairless cat

Dude.... that is so weird.

ok.... I was so loaded after a night out I passed out at a Denny's counter after ordering some food... head down on the counter. Someone laughed real loud behind me... I woke up startled and thought I was at the bar... grabbed the first bottle in front of me and took a big slug out of it... it happened to be Heinz ketchup and when it hit the back of my throat I blew chunks all over the counter. I'll never forget the look on that waitress's face. Needless to say - I was given the bums rush out of the establishment.

Here's one

Went to of all places, Woonsocket (sp) RI for a roadtrip with some friends.

Got hammered, pulled off the road to take a leak....while pissing in the bushes I feel a tap on the shoulder....The COPS

Arrested for indecent exposure....but the funny part is that the night I spent in the joint....I was so friggin' pissed (and drunk) I tood a dumper in the middle of the cell

Got off with a warning

Second one

Visited a friend at Towson.....night out drinking....got back to his place.......pissed in the roomates hamper....the roomate was awake #-o

DId some laundry that next day :mrgreen:

Archived