What's wrong with me....I'm not fired up yet!!

JonEJet

I think my expectations for the season are low, so I'm not as fired up as I was last year

What a difference a year makes.......last year I thought we has a shot, and it went down quicker thatn the Titanic week 1` against KC

This year, no expectations

Today, I'll go nuts during the game

Right now...ehh:bag:

I think my expectations for the season are low, so I'm not as fired up as I was last year

What a difference a year makes.......last year I thought we has a shot, and it went down quicker thatn the Titanic week 1` against KC

Once they kickoff you will feel the same way. You are just being reserved. When the games begin though not much else matters.

I think it's post-herm syndrome. Lot's of fans are experiencing it this morning.

I guess this is what happens when your team goes from a Super Bowl contender to a contender for the #1 pick. This year is so different from last year, I still keep thinking like, what if... what if pennington and so many other players hadn't gotten injured? I'm still going to go crazy during the game, but not as much as last year's season opener as well. Now, I'm not thinking about winning the Super Bowl, I'm thinking about how the rookies will develop, how the players will do in a whole new scheme. How Bryan Thomas will fit in in the regular season at OLB? Will this be the position where he'll redeem himself and come out of being a "bust"?

*1st post* , this is a nice-looking board, I'll stay here.

I guess this is what happens when your team goes from a Super Bowl contender to a contender for the #1 pick. This year is so different from last year, I still keep thinking like, what if... what if pennington and so many other players hadn't gotten injured? I'm still going to go crazy during the game, but not as much as last year's season opener as well. Now, I'm not thinking about winning the Super Bowl, I'm thinking about how the rookies will develop, how the players will do in a whole new scheme. How Bryan Thomas will fit in in the regular season at OLB? Will this be the position where he'll redeem himself and come out of being a "bust"?

I got the cure:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0002VERQA.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Crank it up.

Thomas is a huge key to this team. They are going to need him to generate a pass rush. If he doesn't the secondary (that I like a lot) is going to have a ton of pressure on them.

Welcome to JetNation! Thanks for the kind words.

I remember last seasons opener, I was so excited and then and then and then and then

well I think we kicked the ball off to them and well they trampled right through our defense like a tank through a cardboard box.

My nuts shot up and I went into a shell, they didnt drop back down until a week or so later.

I won't even get to watch the game. We're taking out my parents for their 50th wedding addiversary. Throw something at the TV for me, folks. :wub1::thumbup:

geez Tommy that's going above and beyond the call of duty and I hope your wife appreciates the sacrifice-on OPENING FRICKIN DAY...you deserve some sort of reward bro

Archived