What aspect of the Game were you most impress with

For me,it was the beating Chad pennington took,and the way he always came right back.

Today,this kid took a beating the likes of which often put his season in danger,and he played like a champion.

I agree Tin. We all had to be impressed the way they came back after the score was tied at 16...they could have easily packed it in and kicked Nugent out of the plane on the way home.

cmon there was a brief appearance of Marty ball in the 2nd half.

It's what allowed the Elvis's to get back int he gaem. 2 or 3 3-and-outs, with no passes, all runs with like 11 guys in the box?

That is the definition of Marty ball.

Then , Tennessee ties it, and we come out of the Marty Shell.

Make no mistake -- Marty made a brief appearance, and then left the building.

I agree with all the above - but I also felt the OL played well with the exception of a few mental errors. And the secondary played relatively well - again with the exception of a couple breakdowns.

i agree with the comment on the oline. norm katnick played the majority of the game. norm freaking katnick. for the entire 2nd half the jets had 3/5 of the oline with 0 games of NFL experience and still moved the ball when it counted most. norm freaking katnick.

i agree with the comment on the oline. norm katnick played the majority of the game. norm freaking katnick. for the entire 2nd half the jets had 3/5 of the oline with 0 games of NFL experience and still moved the ball when it counted most. norm freaking katnick.

Kind of hard to praise the O line with that rushing performance. Maybe Curtis Martin wasn't the problem last year, because they don't look like the can open up enough hole to get Jim Brown 100 yards. Kudos to B.Shot for adjusting and using that wide pitch.

Kind of hard to praise the O line with that rushing performance. Maybe Curtis Martin wasn't the problem last year, because they don't look like the can open up enough hole to get Jim Brown 100 yards. Kudos to B.Shot for adjusting and using that wide pitch.

with 3/5 of the oline having 0 nfl games of experience and leading a game winning drive down the field how can you not give the oline credit? the running game was not good but the titans committed to stopping the run at the expense of the secondary. the running game will open up if chad can continue to establish credibility as a real nfl QB.

with 3/5 of the oline having 0 nfl games of experience and leading a game winning drive down the field how can you not give the oline credit? the running game was not good but the titans committed to stopping the run at the expense of the secondary. the running game will open up if chad can continue to establish credibility as a real nfl QB.

I'm not going to put them down, but it's hard to call them a strength when running backs went for 2.3 per. Sure having Katnick in there hurt, but I don't think I have to expect 2.3 yards per carry because the 4th pick in the draft is in his first game. They have to do better. Sure hope Teague or Kendell will be ready soon.

Ferguson's hold that called back Cotchery's TD was necessary. He was beat and Pennington was going to get wiped from the blindside. I was glad to see him do that and surprised that the call wasn't immediately made. Guess the analysts missed it.

Ferguson's hold that called back Cotchery's TD was necessary. He was beat and Pennington was going to get wiped from the blindside. I was glad to see him do that and surprised that the call wasn't immediately made. Guess the analysts missed it.

I saw that too. Pennington seemed to almot thank him in the huddle on the next play.
I saw that too. Pennington seemed to almot thank him in the huddle on the next play.

i hope d'brick gets better because today he looked like the weak link on the oline. the effort he made to block pac man on the b smith sweep was terrible and he was beaten a few time as well. mangold and katnick held up well. thank god turnstyle jones doesn't play anymore.

How about 34+ minutes with the offense on the field? Not that much over half the clock time, but there weren't repeated Bataan Death Marches sapping all the strength out of the D.

The highlight for me was a real offensive game plan featuring a vertical passing attack. I have no idea what we're going to do about the RB situation, but to see a playbook that had more than draws, traps, and screens was like watching a different team.

It looked to me like the Titans gameplanned to take the rush away and make CP beat them, which he did.

They were selling out to stop the run, but their LBs werent as prepared in their pass coverage.

We took what they gave, and Cotch and Coles were able to get open consistently, and CP got the ball on the numbers. I thought the OL overall did a good job giving Chad a nice pocket to throw from.

Norm freakin Kapnick

LOL