Rashad Moore

JetCane

All summer one of the bigger worries was about who would be clogging up the middle on the "three man" DL. Then we had a couple of guys go down, and we trusted and hoped that the EM regime would find someone out there to fill this big hole.

How'd he do, and how much of that was helping Vilma? (7 tackles, 5 assists)

Do you think this guy is the answer we needed?

Simply put, yes.

He's HUGE and a tank in there and he also was putting pressure on Collins let alone eating up blockers and getting into the stopping the run as well. I really like this Rashad Moore guy and I'm really glad we picked him up...could be a very valuable piece to our 3-4 D.

Simply put, yes.

He's HUGE and a tank in there and he also was putting pressure on Collins let alone eating up blockers and getting into the stopping the run as well. I really like this Rashad Moore guy and I'm really glad we picked him up...could be a very valuable piece to our 3-4 D.

Did you see him close in on Vince Young? For a big man, he sure is quick.

If the question was in reguard to playing in a 43 defense,then i would say yes.Moore had some good moments yesterday,and showed the strength on some plays that could make him an assett when the team uses the 43 defense against strong running teams.

So, you arent sold on him in the "classic" 3-4, but he's decent as one of four down lineman?

Not yet JC.The guy is big,and he eats up space,but so did Jason Ferguson.Dispite what the fans think,Robertson will get most of the snaps at NT,and the guy actually had a decent game yesterday.

Moore woud have been a huge upgrade for James Reed last yr .Robertson is doing well at the NG position.He still has room for improvement,but he's doing what he always did.He keeps linemen at the LOS,and occasionally,he gets into the backfield.If that ain't the job of a NT,then i don't know what is.

Yesterday,our problem wasn't runs up the middle,it was our OLBers especially Hobson getting caught inside when the RB cut back to the outside.

Not yet JC.The guy is big,and he eats up space,but so did Jason Ferguson.Dispite what the fans think,Robertson will get most of the snaps at NT,and the guy actually had a decent game yesterday.

Moore woud have been a huge upgrade for James Reed last yr .Robertson is doing well at the NG position.He still has room for improvement,but he's doing what he always did.He keeps linemen at the LOS,and occasionally,he gets into the backfield.If that ain't the job of a NT,then i don't know what is.

Yesterday,our problem wasn't runs up the middle,it was our OLBers especially Hobson getting caught inside when the RB cut back to the outside.

Yes @ Robertson getting the snaps and doing an acceptable job yesterday, but we definitely need this depth at the position.

Yes @ Robertson getting the snaps and doing an acceptable job yesterday, but we definitely need this depth at the position.

I agree completely. Nobody can play NT at a high level for every snap of a game. It's important to have somebody that can take some snaps without the D going to hell. Moore looked decent. We'll see how he holds up against a better team.

Archived