Can the Jets go 2-0?

Preston Howley III

If our offense can come out and throw all sorts of things at the pats, and our defense can contain the two headed monster at rb, i think we WILL beat the pats next week. Even the great tom brady needs a halfway decent reciever to have a real passing attack.

and btw jetmo...when we do beat the pats next week, i'll be looking a lot like your avatar :P

Yes,i believe they can.The Patriots have never been more vulnerable than they are right now.The thing i am most looking forward too is how Mangini prepares the offense to take away the strength of a unit he onced coached,and how he prepares the defense to take away the strength of a unit he once practiced against with his defense.

We know or believe we know what kind of Hc Belichek is.The thingi always wondered is was it Belichek or Brady.Do you have any idea what taking it to a beli coach defense will do for the career and image of mangini.

Personally,i can't wait for this game.I have the NFL package,but this game for me living in Eagles/Ravens country makes the price more than worth it.

I'd like to see a Cedric/Kevan tandem. Blaylock needs to warm the bench.

And get us a real FB! Askew sucks farts.

I don't understand why Cedric was inactive for the game yesterday? Was their an explanation as to why? I do believe he was our leading rusher in our last preseason game...I think, given the chance this guy can be our go to guy at RB.

I'd like to see a Cedric/Kevan tandem. Blaylock needs to warm the bench.

And get us a real FB! Askew sucks farts.

i was just gonna post the same...did Washington play at all...besides special teams??

i dont remember seein him in the back field

I don't understand why Cedric was inactive for the game yesterday? Was their an explanation as to why? I do believe he was our leading rusher in our last preseason game...I think, given the chance this guy can be our go to guy at RB.

Cedric was going up against NFL wannabes in the Eagles game, but he looked good nonetheless. Blaylock runs like a girl.:bag:

Brady looks ghey. it's just a matter of time before he comes out, like the guy from inxs or whatever band that was that he was in.

He sure is fugly!

The Jets could go 2-0. The Pats could go 2-0. Should be a good game. The home crowd will be pumped. To those of you going to the game: Have fun, everyone!

i was just gonna post the same...did Washington play at all...besides special teams??

i dont remember seein him in the back field

I don't think that Washington played besides ST, but without Dwight it was necessary to have him active. Having 4 RBs active is probably overkill. I think that based on the packed box Houston might have been better than Blaylock. MIGHT. Barlow should be out there. He seems like he'll be the best if he ever gets the O down.

there is absolutely no pressure on the Jets to win this game

all the pressure on the Pats

Bellichek has to be pissed Mangini is coaching against him - that guy probably has every Belly game plan he fished out of the trash heap for the last 10 years in binders

...and that is a HUGE advantage for the Jets. Is Kendall playing? The Pats D-line is formidable (in spite of yesterdays first half performance). Can the Jets stop the Pats run game? Can they pressure Brady? There should be no worries about the Pats verticle game. LOL! Can the Pats consistently pressure Chad? How will the Pats DB's hold up? They have yet to be truly tested.

...and that is a HUGE advantage for the Jets. Is Kendall playing? The Pats D-line is formidable (in spite of yesterdays first half performance). Can the Jets stop the Pats run game? Can they pressure Brady? There should be no worries about the Pats verticle game. LOL! Can the Pats consistently pressure Chad? How will the Pats DB's hold up? They have yet to be truly tested.

Can the Pats go 1-1?

Discuss. :Typotux:

Can we start 2-0? Yes

Will we is a different story.

It's going to be tough, probably one of the toughest games of the years but we as fans who are going to be at the games need to get loud and we need to support our boys out there if we want to help lead them to a victory. The key to beating the Pats is stopping the run & putting pressure on Brady, especially now that they're Wide Reciever situation is officially f'd. If we can hold Maroney / Dillon under 100 yards & put at least decent pressure on Brady and have Chad be able to pick apart the New England corners like he did with PacMan Jones & Reynaldo Hill then we've got a very good shot at beating the Pats on Sunday.

Oh my how one week can change things. A Pats fan is considering that Chad might be able to truly test their DB's.

Archived