Just saw Marko Cavka in Target

Kind of funny seeing him walk around,, anyone ever see a Jet in a random place? I didnt say anything to him because I felt bad he got cut last week and he probably hates the Jets

This is strange. I figured limolady would be the only person on the planet who would be able to recognize Marko freakin' Cavka. I don't even know if Mangini knows what the dude looks like.

Ha i hung around a bunch of times after training camp to get autographs and Cavka was someone who would come by alot,,plus the guy is huge and is a easily recognizable person,, I would also be one of the few people on the planet to recognize Doug Nienhaus and Mondoe Davis from 100 feet away

Ha i hung around a bunch of times after training camp to get autographs and Cavka was someone who would come by alot,,plus the guy is huge and is a easily recognizable person,, I would also be one of the few people on the planet to recognize Doug Nienhaus and Mondoe Davis from 100 feet away

Without my trusty roster, i wouldnt have recognized too many of them, and wouldnt have had a clue who was doing what in TC.

At Canes games, other people have to tell me who the guys are even when I am standing right next to them after the game.

• 10 years later...
On 9/11/2006 at 10:05 PM, JetsJetsJets said:

Kind of funny seeing him walk around,, anyone ever see a Jet in a random place? I didnt say anything to him because I felt bad he got cut last week and he probably hates the Jets

If you run into him today, don't forget to say "happy birthday".