There's faithful, there's delusional, and then there's this...

Mavrik

This was posted on JI earlier.

I'm hoping this guy is 12 years old. But then again, that's around the age level of most of hte posters there so I wouldn't be surprised.

I am getting it on the record right now and stating that Chad at this pace could throw for over 5000 yards and 30 TD's. I think this team is gonna steamroll alot of teams this season. If things cotniue as they are going, we look to have Chad as MVP of the league, and mangini as coach of the year. I was talking to a few guys at work today and there are an awful lot of people who are very impressed with Chad and Mangini. I am telling you, these 2 guys are going to be media darlings before it is over. Can you remember a better week. We crush the Titans, the Dullards lose to the steelers, Chad leads the league in QB stats, L. Coles leads the league in WR stats, the patsies essentially almost lose to the Bills, pats lose Deoin Branch for essenitally a 2nd round pick...it just gets better. When we house the pats this weekend at home, the website is gonna explode. This is going to be a great season. I am on the record as stating that we might be playing in Miami MORE THAN once this season. Think about that for a whiel folks.

Frank

Did you see the thread started by the kid wondering where 16-h is? He's 17 and is wondering if they will let him drink.

Then somebody mentioned its 25 dollars and another poster says THEY DONT CHARGE.

And the Popes not Catholic.

I only read

JI when I have time. But I happened to read the thread you are

referring to and its hysterical. This kid asked so many questions about

where it was that I was tempted to chime in and say "Will someone

volunteer to take him by the hand and bring him there".

nice try Beans,, but now ASSMOP will tell u he is a Richmond fan,,he is paying 45K a year to Richmond to claim that right ;)

Uart is a Villanova fan, who is frightened by the upcoming Richmond game... Ah well... When does College Basketball start?

Archived