Yankees Pimp Smack Sally Schilling

Smizzy

and the MLB forum goes silent.

The Big Unit on the hill tomorrow against Latrell Sprewell,I mean Branson Arroyo.

The sox pitich rotation is thin huh?

Wright pitched well, showed alot after that shaky 3rd inning.

Bernie caught some fire which was nice to see.

I do not like they Yankees depending on the long ball so much.

Arod failed to do anything again.

Sturtze was excellent, and Mo got the monkey off his back.

Hopefully Randy can throw a gem tomorrow and well get some timely hitting.

It's rather easier to close a game with a three run lead, don't yah think?

Still, I like Rivera - that guy handles everything with such class.

I have a feeling Arroyo will get the win tomorrow. Johnson looked shaky last Saturday. With a match-up against the cornrow-less, acoustic guitar-star wanna-be-Arroyo, he may be a wee-bit over-confident, I think.

it's also relatively easy to win a game when the opposing manager is unable to tell when his own stud pitcher is gassed due to a lack of Spring Training.

Why did Schill come out to start the 6th after the un-Schilling like 5th?

Not sure enough blood is getting to Tito's brain since being released from the hospital

it's also relatively easy to win a game when the opposing manager is unable to tell when his own stud pitcher is gassed due to a lack of Spring Training.

Why did Schill come out to start the 6th after the un-Schilling like 5th?

Not sure enough blood is getting to Tito's brain since being released from the hospital

bring back Grady!

lack of spring training??? how about lack of giving a poop.gif!! he's put on 15 to 20 pounds, the fat b*stard!! =D>rofl2.gif

Sorry Red Sox fans, I see your pitching and it just isn't what u had. Epstein will be wheeling and dealing

Probably so. Good for the Sox, is once Manny comes around, they have enough offense and a very good bullpen to get the wildcard.

Probably so. Good for the Sox, is once Manny comes around, they have enough offense and a very good bullpen to get the wildcard.

Big Ugli looked kinda weak yesterday. espn was eluding it had something to with his hand..

apparently, big papi (aka big ugli) got his hand caught in curt schillings a*% and they had to call the fire department to come pry out big papis hand from schillings a%# with a crow bar and monkey wrench. Apparently Johnny Damon will write a book about it.

When it all comes down to it it's going to be Unit vs Schilling, Game 7 of the ALCS and a walk-off shot by ARod, off of Schilling to give the Yankees the 2-1 win to send them to the World Series.

When it all comes down to it it's going to be Unit vs Schilling, Game 7 of the ALCS and a walk-off shot by ARod, off of Schilling to give the Yankees the 2-1 win to send them to the World Series.
i don't know 124. boston's starting pitching looks shaky right now. i know it's very early, but if curt "the fat b*stard" schilling is less than stellar this year, they might be in big trouble. #-o

Archived