Arf!

Alk's Dog

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

Nobody knows my sorrow.

The weekend's here and I'm Alk's dog.

He'll be greasing me up tomorrow.

Please ban these animal wannabees. at ji.com it was jg who had help cultivating the dog, cat and gerbil id's. this site does not need the same bs.

LL

Please ban these animal wannabees. at ji.com it was jg who had help cultivating the dog, cat and gerbil id's. this site does not need the same bs.

LL

That's where you are wrong....I made the Cat he was funny,untill jetgirl decided she would hack into my account& be the cat when i wasn't home and ruined it with stupid in fighting between her and whoever she didn't like that day. It wasn't untill she ruined it, did sooth ban the cat...but once she saw people thought the cat was funny...she made a whole god damn farm of animals and got eveyone booted.

I was Alks Cat....and i was damn funny too.

That's where you are wrong....I made the Cat he was funny,untill jetgirl decided she would hack into my account& be the cat when i wasn't home and ruined it with stupid in fighting between her and whoever she didn't like that day. It wasn't untill she ruined it, did sooth ban the cat...but once she saw people thought the cat was funny...she made a whole god damn farm of animals and got eveyone booted.

I was Alks Cat....and i was damn funny too.

Sorry, I was wrong about that. The cat was funny but then they beat a dead horse by introducing the whole menagerie of animals. dumb beotch...

LL

Archived