Sign in to follow this  
Alk's Dog

Arf!

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

Nobody knows my sorrow.

The weekend's here and I'm Alk's dog.

He'll be greasing me up tomorrow.

If any OTHER of Alk's animals appear, they will meet with swift and SEVERE PUNSIHMENT!!! AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

If any OTHER of Alk's animals appear, they will meet with swift and SEVERE PUNSIHMENT!!! AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

you are really enjoying this power, aren't you? :lol:

you are really enjoying this power, aren't you? :lol:

SILENCE, CONCUBINE!!!!!!! Come, service me! Tut tut!!!

SILENCE, CONCUBINE!!!!!!! Come, service me! Tut tut!!!

oh dear... i thought we had more that that .... you are such a bad boy...so edgy ;)

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.

Nobody knows my sorrow.

The weekend's here and I'm Alk's dog.

He'll be greasing me up tomorrow.

Please ban these animal wannabees. at ji.com it was jg who had help cultivating the dog, cat and gerbil id's. this site does not need the same bs.

LL

Please ban these animal wannabees. at ji.com it was jg who had help cultivating the dog, cat and gerbil id's. this site does not need the same bs.

LL

This site is built on bs, buddy. :lol:

LL

That's where you are wrong....I made the Cat he was funny,untill jetgirl decided she would hack into my account& be the cat when i wasn't home and ruined it with stupid in fighting between her and whoever she didn't like that day. It wasn't untill she ruined it, did sooth ban the cat...but once she saw people thought the cat was funny...she made a whole god damn farm of animals and got eveyone booted.

I was Alks Cat....and i was damn funny too.

That's where you are wrong....I made the Cat he was funny,untill jetgirl decided she would hack into my account& be the cat when i wasn't home and ruined it with stupid in fighting between her and whoever she didn't like that day. It wasn't untill she ruined it, did sooth ban the cat...but once she saw people thought the cat was funny...she made a whole god damn farm of animals and got eveyone booted.

I was Alks Cat....and i was damn funny too.

Sorry, I was wrong about that. The cat was funny but then they beat a dead horse by introducing the whole menagerie of animals. dumb beotch...

LL