If the Jets stop the run...

Then they will win the game or at least keep it VERY close.

I'm not scared of Brady-to-Graham or Brady-to-Caldwell & Jackson.

Bring on the Pats.

It's going to be a great game...especially if we stop the 2 headed monster of Dillon & Maroney.

Bring on the Pats.

It's going to be a great game...especially if we stop the 2 headed monster of Dillon & Maroney.

If you stop the run.

It is going to be a great game.

Bring on the Pats.

Brady to Graham is good but I wouldnt worry about it...But Brady to Watson is something to take notice of...I hope they dont plan on letting Hobson cover Watson one on one..Hobson will get worked..

But I agree..If we stop the run we win this game.

Bring on the Pats.

You cannot stop the run or the pass!! Your team (If you still call it a team hehe) should just forfeit.

No thanks, we'll take our chances.

I think the Jets can win this if they stop the run, which I think tthey will do. In the passing game the Pats best receiver to look for in my opinion is Watson. Besides him, they have no capable #1-3 receivers. We're not surrendering, so shut up with that. Do you want us to surrender because you're scared you'll lose? I think we're gonna take this one from you guys. If we do, will you please shut up?

No thanks, we'll take our chances.

I think the Jets can win this if they stop the run, which I think tthey will do. In the passing game the Pats best receiver to look for in my opinion is Watson. Besides him, they have no capable #1-3 receivers. We're not surrendering, so shut up with that. Do you want us to surrender because you're scared you'll lose? I think we're gonna take this one from you guys. If we do, will you please shut up?

If you win I'll leave if you vote me off the board.

You cannot stop the run or the pass!! Your team (If you still call it a team hehe) should just forfeit.

Since you are such a true Patriots fan... what will you do if the Pats lose Sunday??? Make excuses ??? Blame the refs???? Or actually come back and give the Jets credit???

Since most fans in New England (Patriots and Red Sox) jump off the bandwagon as soon as trouble hits (see Sox fans the past few weeks...)

I expect you will just fade away and start cheering on those Celts and Bruins....

I feel sorry for you.... you're like the Roman Empire... you don't even notice that your reign is over and others are rising up right in front of you... Good Luck Bro!

Since you are such a true Patriots fan... what will you do if the Pats lose Sunday??? Make excuses ??? Blame the refs???? Or actually come back and give the Jets credit???

Since most fans in New England (Patriots and Red Sox) jump off the bandwagon as soon as trouble hits (see Sox fans the past few weeks...)

I expect you will just fade away and start cheering on those Celts and Bruins....

I feel sorry for you.... you're like the Roman Empire... you don't even notice that your reign is over and others are rising up right in front of you... Good Luck Bro!

Hey, whatever gets you through the night.:)

We have THE best QB, and Head Coach, go through our lineup!! This team is back on the rise! btw you know we have the Seahawks number ONE draft choice!!

PS did you see our running backs lately?

Hey, whatever gets you through the night.:)

We have THE best QB, and Head Coach, go through our lineup!! This team is back on the rise! btw you know we have the Seahawks number ONE draft choice!!

PS did you see our running backs lately?

Best Coach ?

When did Cowher become coach of the Pats ? Or did they get Shanahan ?

Back on the rise ? :rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

You barely beat Buffalo at home. What happens when you play a real football team ?

The Pats are yesterday's news and are crumbling fast.

23-13.

Score of last Patriots game, prior to playing the Bills at home this year.

A loss, in case you didn't know. Loser.

And what did the Pats score against the Bills? 4 whole points more.

Wow.

That's a juggernaut. I'm so scared.

I prefer to measure teams by Super Bowls. (I'm curious, if your old enough to remember the last time the Jets won one?)

No, I was referencing your loss to the Broncos in the playoffs last year. I thought I made that clear.

Should I post in crayons from now on?

I gotta confess its sometimes confusing which Super Bowl victory was which. ESPECIALLY since they came so close to each other:yahoo: Nope, wait a second...I think what had me initially confused was all that talk of "Dynasty" that the media kept talking about. Oh crap..wait...Nope I was wrong again! (To be honest I'm sick and tired of all the praise Tom Brady gets all time)

I gotta confess its sometimes confusing which Super Bowl victory was which. ESPECIALLY since they came so close to each other:yahoo: Nope, wait a second...I think what had me initially confused was all that talk of "Dynasty" that the media kept talking about. Oh crap..wait...Nope I was wrong again! (To be honest I'm sick and tired of all the praise Tom Brady gets all time)

why don't you just get a sign that says "i need attention"?

take this 12 year old horsesh!t somewhere else.

Pats last two games:

Scored 13 points and 17 points.

That is pathetic.

New England Pathetics.

Bring on the Pats.

That's a tall order. Dillon/Maroney is head and shoulders above Brown/Henry and the Pats have a better O-line. Plus, Brady can spread the field with the passing attack.

To say that the Pats passing attack is finished because Branch is out is ridiculous. Yes he was their best receiver but their system relies on Brady spreading the ball rather than relying on 1 or 2 guys.

Jets need to find a way to control the clock and keep the Pats offense off the field. Our running game is a joke so that means Pennington is going to have to do everything. Pennington has to outduel Brady for us to win. Plain and simple.

That's a tall order. Dillon/Maroney is head and shoulders above Brown/Henry and the Pats have a better O-line. Plus, Brady can spread the field with the passing attack.

To say that the Pats passing attack is finished because Branch is out is ridiculous. Yes he was their best receiver but their system relies on Brady spreading the ball rather than relying on 1 or 2 guys.

Jets need to find a way to control the clock and keep the Pats offense off the field. Our running game is a joke so that means Pennington is going to have to do everything. Pennington has to outduel Brady for us to win. Plain and simple.

Now your making some sense!

Nice!

Archived