PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

New England fans dont posses the intellegence to post on our site!

As in more than one posse?

Normally I think the spell checking ****s are about as much use as <insert something useless here>, but I think we can make an exception if the post in questionin is taking a shot at another poster's intelligence. There has to be some line out of Blazing Saddles or Silverado that would be good to toss in around about now. You know, a posse segue.

Wow... the name of a Pre War German political party is a no no? Egads!

As in more than one posse?

Normally I think the spell checking ****s are about as much use as <insert something useless here>, but I think we can make an exception if the post in questionin is taking a shot at another poster's intelligence. There has to be some line out of Blazing Saddles or Silverado that would be good to toss in around about now. You know, a posse segue.

^ ^

• 3 months later...
PatsFanTX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess where.

Here???

All he did was spit on the floor. It got old even before it was new, and it wasn't like he offered anything constructive. I love to have rival fans around. It makes for colorful disussion, good football debate, and they're always a welcome plus. He was a purposeful irritant that served no other purpose than that. And, he took advantage of the Moderators' good graces - or was it that they allowed him to take advantage of those good graces? - over and over again. I'll never be able to figure out why it was tolerated in the first place, but better late than never.

The bigger downside to a poster like this is that fine NE fans like Dirtywater, one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, got errantly run out of here because he was taken - mistaken, that is - to be cut from the same cloth. He would have been a tremendous asset here, and I was really upset about that and said so. He was relatively new, got a miscue that that's how it was around here, got torched, tried to smooth it, continued to get torched, so got upset and left. A shame.

My only regret is that I didn't light him on fire more often. Oh, well, his funeral pyre in Boston Harbor will have to do.

All he did was spit on the floor. It got old even before it was new, and it wasn't like he offered anything constructive. I love to have rival fans around. It makes for colorful disussion, good football debate, and they're always a welcome plus. He was a purposeful irritant that served no other purpose than that. And, he took advantage of the Moderators' good graces - or was it that they allowed him to take advantage of those good graces? - over and over again. I'll never be able to figure out why it was tolerated in the first place, but better late than never.

The bigger downside to a poster like this is that fine NE fans like Dirtywater, one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, got errantly run out of here because he was taken - mistaken, that is - to be cut from the same cloth. He would have been a tremendous asset here, and I was really upset about that and said so. He was relatively new, got a miscue that that's how it was around here, got torched, tried to smooth it, continued to get torched, so got upset and left. A shame.

My only regret is that I didn't light him on fire more often. Oh, well, his funeral pyre in Boston Harbor will have to do.

TX had a lot of insight when he wanted to be serious and talk football but he was too consumed with riling everybody else up with his Jet bashing.

His act became old about 5 years ago in J.I. His routine was reptitive and became more easier to predict than a fart after a taco bell dinner.

smiley17_dead.gif

TX was an annoying POS with a hint of football smarts when he felt like it... his arguements were the qaulity of a 2nd grade class bickering over playtime.... getting rid of him will propel JN to the forefront of JETS websites...

LMFAO....Hoss, I have a nice piece of plush Florida swamp land that I think you might be interested in purchasing from me. It is "prime" for real estate development.....:Nuts:

Good god, some people..........LMAO

Frank Moga III

What was so wonderful about Frank Mogas I and II?

What was the quote that gave him the boot from here? Or was it just all the same stuff we heard everyday that eventually got old. Honestly, I didn't mind reading his stuff, cuz he usually had solid arguments but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

I hear if you look in the mirror at night and say his name three times, he'll come back to haunt this board.

Oh and a POTW NOM... that was funny

what's even sadder Jet-O is the JETS fans who won't post here anymore-some are starting to finally trickle back-some just left this SIDE of the board focusing on the baseball or lounge threads only when Tex was here...I wonder where he'll post if Sooth ever bans him....no other Jets boards will have him that I know of...

what's even sadder Jet-O is the JETS fans who won't post here anymore-some are starting to finally trickle back-some just left this SIDE of the board focusing on the baseball or lounge threads only when Tex was here...I wonder where he'll post if Sooth ever bans him....no other Jets boards will have him that I know of...

Has he tried our nemesis, NYJetsfans.com?