PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

calm the f*ck down frank..Tex is a good guy..you need thicker skin or another pair of testacles..I cant believe PatsFanTX gets on so many peoples nerves..he brings alot to the board..he is knowledgeable.and he is not a flaming wise ass...

YOU are full of yourself:yawn:

Bill......I don't need to clam down Hoss, I am calm. I have always thought Tx was a steaming pile of cow dung...and that guy has taken many many shots at me in front of and behind my back. But I never said I agreed with his banning here in this situation. The guy is a moron, and is a Patsie bandwagoning homer, but he is good for the board. He is like algae that is needed in an ocean.

I AM NOT FULL OF MYSELF AT ALL hoss. Tex antagonizes alot of people, and today the guy got burned on it....no biggie, he will be back with his BS in 24 hours. I want him back because he is gonna get ripped intio by me when we smoke the Patsies tommorow.

I thought it was interesting that you had to run over here and make a post that "this was Moga" on someone's post.

Tx doens't need all of these people defending him. He started this $hit and has to live with the conseqences of the moderators at JI.com.

You should calm downyourself Hoss.

Regards,

Frank

I don't see what's so bad about PatsFanTX, he's a knowledgeable poster, doesn't troll, and doesn't flame.

LMFAO....Hoss, I have a nice piece of plush Florida swamp land that I think you might be interested in purchasing from me. It is "prime" for real estate development.....:Nuts:

Good god, some people..........LMAO

Frank Moga III

Bill......I don't need to clam down Hoss, I am calm. I have always thought Tx was a steaming pile of cow dung...and that guy has taken many many shots at me in front of and behind my back. But I never said I agreed with his banning here in this situation. The guy is a moron, and is a Patsie bandwagoning homer, but he is good for the board. He is like algae that is needed in an ocean.

I AM NOT FULL OF MYSELF AT ALL hoss. Tex antagonizes alot of people, and today the guy got burned on it....no biggie, he will be back with his BS in 24 hours. I want him back because he is gonna get ripped intio by me when we smoke the Patsies tommorow.

I thought it was interesting that you had to run over here and make a post that "this was Moga" on someone's post.

Tx doens't need all of these people defending him. He started this $hit and has to live with the conseqences of the moderators at JI.com.

You should calm downyourself Hoss.

Regards,

Frank

''run'' over here???

that is what you said...and jetman 51 ''ran'' over here.not me.I was correcting his quote..you really are very defensive franky;)

I didn't know that...that site pisses me off.

Moga

A lot of people got banned during the time period that Tony had his man-crush on Herm. He couldn't solve anything by debating because his debates are weak and he doesn't understand football well enough. So he would just look for BS reasons to ban people. Typical for TGG - AKA - the Jets kiddie board.

''run'' over here???

that is what you said...and jetman 51 ''ran'' over here.not me.I was correcting his quote..you really are very defensive franky;)

Bill, I don't want to get in an argument with you over this. I think youra good guy. I don't understand why you feel that you have to defend Tx so much. That guy is an "internet message board pro"..he can defend himself just fine.

Anyway, don't call me franky......ya putz:box:

Franklin Moga III

Bill, I don't want to get in an argument with you over this. I think youra good guy. I don't understand why you feel that you have to defend Tx so much. That guy is an "internet message board pro"..he can defend himself just fine.

Anyway, don't call me franky......ya putz:box:

Franklin Moga III

ok Frank:box:

no problem...I like tex..he is harmless..

and by the way..I love your moga picks and alot of your posts..

dont call me hoss..and I won't call you the name you dont like;)

You know it homey! I went a little too far and was banned too!!!

LOL!

holy sh*t..you got banned???I was wondering where you were..

I will be posting here more often;)

good to see you posting..you were one of my favorite posters..and still are;)

holy sh*t..you got banned???I was wondering where you were..

I will be posting here more often;)

good to see you posting..you were one of my favorite posters..and still are;)

Thanks man....I hope you stick around, you're a great poster and there are a lot of great people here.

Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion to "As the Jet World Turns."

Will PatsfanTX come back to the place where he is loved by many... hated by more?

Will Jumba get his panties out of a wad?

Will JetsNation retain all these new posters they got because of the infamous TX Banning? (Like P2C)

Will Sooth ever figure out what the heck happened here?

Will any of these whiney newbs ever grow up?

Will anybody (on both sides) ever realize that this is a friggin' message board and get the hell over it?

Tune in tomorrow for all the answers to questions and more.

Will PatsfanTX come back to the place where he is loved by many... hated by more?

Will JetsNation retain all these new posters they got because of the infamous TX Banning? (Like P2C)

Will anybody (on both sides) ever realize that this is a friggin' message board and get the hell over it?

Dude, you just postyed this over at JI.com.....WTF? You are contributing to the drama....putz...:yawn:

Moga III

will cannizzaro ever find out why he woke up next to an empty bucket of kfc with a used condom in his as*hole?

JC -

So now you're getting a big head - the quotable JC! ;)

WTF happened with your boys today?

gb

Fire LLLarry Scapecoker, I've been saying it for a while.

If anyone in the athletic dept had balls, they'd do it Monday morning. We have a bye week next week, so we'd have two weeks to put an interim into place.

How many eggs have to be laid to prove the team quit on the HC?

Herm > coker

I don't have any idea why alot of you guys make the disparaging comments abouts JI.com...that is the mothership of all Jets Fans site...I will however be a contributor to this site now also.

Frank,

I just went back and read a bunch of old posts. As far as I can tell nothing bad has ever been written here about ji, sooth or anyone else there. Not sure why you have that impression.

Really though we have no beef with the ji posters. You come over here with a clean slate. This is the new country, the land of the free. Sooth hates us and asks us to leave. So we did and we bust his balls when we can. But like I have said many many times, the border war is stupid. We will all be rooting for the same thing tomorrow at 4:15pm.

Thanks for your time.

Truly,

Max

President

*********.com

A new poster from Florida that hates Tx. What is it with the Florida - Tx thing here?

btw -- I wonder which JIer this could be? lol.

I have been a fan of TX's posts for quite a while. A couple of years ago I think TX and I went at it about (drumroll please).........Chad. Of course TX probably doesn't remember me, heck I can't even remember my old nick....I think it was LI FLA JET. Anyway, I think TX is one of the best posters on this site and JI. Granted he's a real pain in the ass, but you gotta respect him. I just don't see what TX's issues are with "posters from FL". I know he and ARod don't get along, nor SoFlaJets, but really what's the deal with the broad paint brush? I've never said anything negative about TX, although his team is comprised of a bunch of fairies. I just don't see what the whole "FL" thing is really about.

Anybody on this board that thinks you are a complete dumbass, needs to evaluate your marketing strategy.;)

sssshhhhh I will get accused of bringing you here to create controversy.

Oh main wait until we go public. Once the JN tax returns are released and people realize we are business partners, all hell will break loose!

lol.