PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

I have been a fan of TX's posts for quite a while. A couple of years ago I think TX and I went at it about (drumroll please).........Chad. Of course TX probably doesn't remember me, heck I can't even remember my old nick....I think it was LI FLA JET. Anyway, I think TX is one of the best posters on this site and JI. Granted he's a real pain in the ass, but you gotta respect him. I just don't see what TX's issues are with "posters from FL". I know he and ARod don't get along, nor SoFlaJets, but really what's the deal with the broad paint brush? I've never said anything negative about TX, although his team is comprised of a bunch of fairies. I just don't see what the whole "FL" thing is really about.

greeniemeanie,

I do remember going at it with you about PennyBoy (BTW, I'm still right).;)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Whoohoo !!!

Another Jets fan board and one where I am only ten thousand posts behind PatsFanTX. Practically neck and neck in fact :)

So what's the scoop. Is posting at both places OK? I mean if you are not banned at one of them of course.

POTW NOM

That is funny. Posting at both places is fine. I do it. Over there I go by the name Buzzsaw, lol.

PatsFanTX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 friggn' years, that's the thanks you get.

Guys we completely lost focus on this thread...

Let's get back to what we usually do...Chad Pennington is a noodle arm who only did well because we were playing the titans.

Nugent should be cut.

Herm is the worst coach in the history of the NFL.

Other jetnation posters...as in the ones that are regular contributors to the better website, respond.

Thank you

PatsFanTX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 friggn' years, that's the thanks you get.

You were doing this for thanks?

"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Wesley/The Dread Pirate Roberts - The Princess Bride (1987)

Buzzsaw/Max - Nice to make (remake) your acquaintance. I also Cunningly post over at NYJetsChat as EM31 as well. A bit raunchier over there all things considered.

Guys we completely lost focus on this thread...

Let's get back to what we usually do...Chad Pennington is a noodle arm who only did well because we were playing the titans.

Nugent should be cut.

Herm is the worst coach in the history of the NFL.

Other jetnation posters...as in the ones that are regular contributors to the better website, respond.

Thank you

Tx's day tomorrow can get worse if:

1. Chad fires lasers all over the field

2. DRob plays nose tackle and sacks Brady 3 teams

3. Herm coaches the game of his life and K.C. wins

4. Nugent kicks a 55 yarder to beat the Pats

5. Terry Bradway announces that he will have nothing to do with the draft for the Jets next year

You were doing this for thanks?

"We are men of action, lies do not become us." - Wesley/The Dread Pirate Roberts - The Princess Bride (1987)

Buzzsaw/Max - Nice to make (remake) your acquaintance. I also Cunningly post over at NYJetsChat as EM31 as well. A bit raunchier over there all things considered.

Good group of guys on that site! Maven does real good work and there are some awesome football posters there. Slats, Meddle, etc. That is a good board.

Tell Henry I said he needs to drop a few more f bombs. And mix the c word in more often. He is going soft, lol.

Tx's day tomorrow can get worse if:

1. Chad fires lasers all over the field

2. DRob plays nose tackle and sacks Brady 3 teams

3. Herm coaches the game of his life and K.C. wins

4. Nugent kicks a 55 yarder to beat the Pats

5. Terry Bradway announces that he will have nothing to do with the draft for the Jets next year

And worse still if the Pats DO get Porter or if the tampering case is tossed out with prejudice.

Good group of guys on that site! Maven does real good work and there are some awesome football posters there. Slats, Meddle, etc. That is a good board.

Tell Henry I said he needs to drop a few more f bombs. And mix the c word in more often. He is going soft, lol.

Henry is without a doubt a poster of unique erm... flavor. His Jets fan bona fides are beyond question however. A bit too much of a draftnik for my taste but it takes all kinds.

Tx, did you not read the memo? Only 16 year olds and younger are allowed on JI now aside from a selected few so they can hit on 16 and 17 year old girls while they're married. It looks like you didn't make the cut. Sorry to hear that but now maybe you can boost up your posts here more.;)

I have been a fan of TX's posts for quite a while. A couple of years ago I think TX and I went at it about (drumroll please).........Chad. Of course TX probably doesn't remember me, heck I can't even remember my old nick....I think it was LI FLA JET. Anyway, I think TX is one of the best posters on this site and JI. Granted he's a real pain in the ass, but you gotta respect him. I just don't see what TX's issues are with "posters from FL". I know he and ARod don't get along, nor SoFlaJets, but really what's the deal with the broad paint brush? I've never said anything negative about TX, although his team is comprised of a bunch of fairies. I just don't see what the whole "FL" thing is really about.

no GM I don't NOT get along with Tex-when he starts pissin me off I just put him on ignore for the day otherwise we're cool..and contrary to his belief-I have NEVER suggested to anyone ever that anybody including him should ever be banned either here or at JI-I'm a democrat-I believe in free speech.

Also I'm a Jersey guy that happens to live in Florida now-as are half the people in south Florida

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess where.

I'm thinking about starting a club, you would be eligible to join. Interested?

OH man, I just read the VIP forum. WOW. It is all explained there. Good one Tx. Man I hope you don't do anything like that here. Funny though.

Don't believe anything Sooth says. His version of why I was perma-banned and reality were about as far apart as NY and Beijing.

The reason why Tx was banned.

Tx: "because I'm unbannable"

Guarentteed.

I once heard two ESPN guys talking about Tx's dynamic posting style. I think the quote was:

"You can't ban Tx. You can only hope to contain him".

Truer words have never been spoken!

Fire LLLarry Scapecoker, I've been saying it for a while.

If anyone in the athletic dept had balls, they'd do it Monday morning. We have a bye week next week, so we'd have two weeks to put an interim into place.

How many eggs have to be laid to prove the team quit on the HC?

Herm > coker

Sad but true - Herm > Coker

Never thought I'd see Herm on that side of the greater than sign.

Omelets for breakfast in south Florida today, ehhh...

no GM I don't NOT get along with Tex-when he starts pissin me off I just put him on ignore for the day otherwise we're cool..and contrary to his belief-I have NEVER suggested to anyone ever that anybody including him should ever be banned either here or at JI-I'm a democrat-I believe in free speech.

Also I'm a Jersey guy that happens to live in Florida now-as are half the people in south Florida

I know, SoFlaJets. I stay neutral on things such of this nature. I get along with everybody on both boards except Shasta. I used to think Garb was a tool, but she's too damned hot to get mad at.:box:

I think that Max runs a pretty good site here. It seems that he is much more of a fan, than anything else. I think that makes him a great Admin. PatsFanTX got banned from JI, so what. I think the banning crap is a little childish myself, but who am I? Unless you are being a complete horses ass, I see no reason to ban anybody. Nobody forces any of us to read the crap that some idiot writes on a message board. If you don't like it, ignore it.

But Now for more important matters........

Brady is Gay.

Chad is going to the pro bwl this year.

Belichick is gonna get whacked by the guy in Jersey who lost his wife to Beli.

The Patriots are gonna be relocated to LA.............and renamed The LA Flamers or California Butt Rumblers.

Coles is gonna make the Patriots secondary look silly.

After the Jets win today, they go undefeated for the rest of the season and Win the SB.

World Peace is established.

And once all of this happens, I will stop being such a homer.

GO JETS!!!!

SEND THE GAYTRIOTS HOME PACKING (that's what they prefer to do over football anyway)

Omelets for breakfast in south Florida today, ehhh...

mob1.bmp.jpg

I was streaming the sofla sportstalk radio last bight, and there is overwhelming support to can him. There is an UNsubstantiated rumor that he could be gone in the next 24 hours, and that a Board of Trustees meeting has been called for 3 pm today. If there is a God, please make it happen..

Leaving now for the game, maybe I'll hear about it while I'm at the tailgate.

mob1.bmp.jpg

I was streaming the sofla sportstalk radio last bight, and there is overwhelming support to can him. There is an UNsubstantiated rumor that he could be gone in the next 24 hours, and that a Board of Trustees meeting has been called for 3 pm today. If there is a God, please make it happen..

Hope that it works out for you, JC. Enjoy the game today, dude!

gb

mob1.bmp.jpg

wow big news-for the posse to be formed at 3 on a Sunday afternoon while the Fins game is being played...well Larry pack your bags...BTW great picture JC I cracked up

I know, SoFlaJets. I stay neutral on things such of this nature. I get along with everybody on both boards except Shasta. I used to think Garb was a tool, but she's too damned hot to get mad at.:box:

I like shasta-when I found out she was a ....well..a she I looked at the poster in a whole different light-ya know? I grew up with too many women in my house and then got married and -more women a couple of daughters a sister-in-law living here a grand daughter now-let's just say I don't like to mess with women-now Garb I WILL pick a fight with when I meet her...put up your dukes

(on note;she'd probably kick my ass too..)