PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

TX, came over here to try to convince you to come back to JI. Never been over here before, seems like a cool place, but I don't have enough time to visit two boards. You add to the fun of visiting JI 20 times a day, so come back. I was very vocal about my disapproval of your banning...it was cheap, but what can you do?

TX, came over here to try to convince you to come back to JI. Never been over here before, seems like a cool place, but I don't have enough time to visit two boards. You add to the fun of visiting JI 20 times a day, so come back. I was very vocal about my disapproval of your banning...it was cheap, but what can you do?

what about me and uart born? can we come back

us 3 are a team and won't come back until us 3 are all unbanned

I'm petitioning for TX...I don't know uart born, and I nkow all the trouble you caused in the Kaysar palooza...but it doesn't make sense that you were banned, although I'm not 100% sure why you were, other than being annoying:confused:

I'm petitioning for TX...I don't know uart born, and I nkow all the trouble you caused in the Kaysar palooza...but it doesn't make sense that you were banned, although I'm not 100% sure why you were, other than being annoying:confused:

I WASNT ANNOYING

IT WAS A JOKE

I SWEAR

born,it is all 3 or none of us make your choise now

I am not on your "Team."

See, people want Tx back... nobody wants you back.

If you really want back on JI, stop masturbating over how good it is on JN and email Sooth. You're only contributing to his power trip though.

I think that Max runs a pretty good site here. It seems that he is much more of a fan, than anything else. I think that makes him a great Admin.

Are you basing this on the fact that I post here 80 times a day? Or is it the 22 hours daily that I am online? lol.

I can't believe you would come here and try to recruit our members. You realize that you are basically stealing right? The hours, time and effort that has gone into this place is not something that should be taken lightly. For you to come here and to openly recruit one of our top posters, well that is disturbing. Please don't try to take our hard work away from us.

btw -- I am joking so don't freak out. Thanks for signing up. We are trying to lock Tx up to a long term exclusive rights deal. If we don't work something out he might be back on JI. It should be interesting either way, lol.

tx and me are a team we formed an alliance

i would tell the mods you have a problem

jetsrule128 comes back or no tx oh yeah and uart also

i will be watching for my name at the ji threads

thats all

bye bye

128 we just worked out a deal. You are going back to JI. We also gave up a 4th rounder. But we keep Tx.

\:D/

I can't believe you would come here and try to recruit our members. You realize that you are basically stealing right? The hours, time and effort that has gone into this place is not something that should be taken lightly. For you to come here and to openly recruit one of our top posters, well that is disturbing. Please don't try to take our hard work away from us.

btw -- I am joking so don't freak out. Thanks for signing up. We are trying to lock Tx up to a long term exclusive rights deal. If we don't work something out he might be back on JI. It should be interesting either way, lol.

I think PatsFanTx is holding out for a guaranteed contract- that is the major stumbling block to tie him up.

I have no problem being a whore when it is in the best interests of this site, lol.

!

Thats actually true. I heard Max was in Provincetown this summer doing Happy Endings for JetNation funding.

Someone asked him how much he made and he said '500 dollars and 25 cents'.

The person asked him '25 Cents, who the hell gave you 25 cents?'

Max responded, ' What do you mean? Everyone.'

The facts of the matter are that PatsfanTx should have been banned many years ago. I don't agree with the banning as he is simply the same piece of $hit today as he has been for his entire 20,000 posting career. It is all good. I don't have any idea why alot of you guys make the disparaging comments abouts JI.com...that is the mothership of all Jets Fans site...I will however be a contributor to this site now also. I was temporarily abnned from theganggreen.com a year and half ago, and never returned. Seems like many of you have a little more tolerance here.

It is all good.

Jets win tomorrow....all Jets sites will be mobbed with people celebrating at this time tommorrow.

Frank Moga III

If you were banned from TGG then you may have the makings of a good poster, ,welcome aboard,,HOWEVER, JI is a site basically for pre-teens or those who post like them.

Mothership of Jet websites? Thats like saying because there are more Ford Explorers on road than Mercedes, that Ford is the Mothership of Car companies.

You will soon learn that this is the site to truly talk Jet football and have laughs without the ego driven horsecrap of the owner.

You see here our owner, Max, has no ego. JFBM beat it out him years ago ;)

I'm not talking about everybody, I am talking about him.

no, rsherry is right,,

JI may be for teenagers, but TGG has a history with a certain Mod of banning because you disagreed with him and then when he peppers u with anatgonistic PMs and you respond you get banned,,

but all well, JN is by far the best site and no need to go anywhere else..

ya Tex, they miss you at JI,, you raise the average poster age from 11 to 16

Regardless of the merits of this claim you really do have to wonder what is the motivation after six years to keep shooting the same fish in a barrel After a while some of us leave Tic-tac-toe behind. How much fun is it really to keepbeating up on the same 13 year olds.

I recognize your avater (and nick?) I think from TGG.