PATSFanTx, banned? MERGED

PatsFanTX

Yo BP, how the hell you doing?

PennyBoy's mental blunder before the punt was a killer as well.;)

Bottom line, the reason the Jets lost the game on Sunday was because of the inability of the Jets defense to come up with a big play in crunch time.

That's because of that cancer Mangini you gave us who ruined our defense. Thanks for nothing, *****.

Tx,

Sorry to see you not posting at JI anymore, the chad lovers are running around unchecked over there now and multiplying :D

Thanks to bill parcells for getting me hooked up over here, the login confirmation never came and nobody responded to the "contact us" messages......

Tx,

Sorry to see you not posting at JI anymore, the chad lovers are running around unchecked over there now and multiplying :D

Thanks to bill parcells for getting me hooked up over here, the login confirmation never came and nobody responded to the "contact us" messages......

welcome Chan you can get get your Tex fix here and not have to get it from shasta-which to an alcoholic is like drinking O'Douls Light-we got the moonshine here baby

Tx,

welcome aboard Chan!!

Tx,

Sorry about that Chan. I didn't receive any email -- I will look into what is going on with that.

Thanks for signing up.

Sorry about that Chan. I didn't receive any email -- I will look into what is going on with that.

Thanks for signing up.

I didn't get the conformitation email and I went through the contact us form twice, once over the weekend and once on like Tuesday. I thought maybe mails from here we're getting marked as bulk and lost in the trash.

I did submit the form twice, so if you didn't get the mail something is up...