Does Chad realize that when you have no timeouts...

Blackout

if only that blocked FG would have fell right into vilmas hands.

This team showed promise today. Chad looks damn good out there.

Proud fight. Get the bills next week, get ready to kick some a$$! :)

Game changer, not picking up the 3rd and 4th and 1 play along with the last 2 minutes of the 1st half.

Can't say enough about the team in the 2nd half...especially the QB and WR's.

Two fluke plays made this game look a lot closer than it actually was.

The Pats absoluteley dominated in the trenches.

DFat was as pathetic as I have ever say him.

A BS call and a 10 yard punt made the pats win this game.

I can spin sh#t to butthead. But the Jets completely outplayed the pats in the 2nd half.

Jets will beat the pats in foxboro. Book it.

Dude, the game was 24-0 before a fluke play gave the Jets a score.

And the game in Foxboro won't even be close.

Did the Jets run a fake punt or something? All I saw was Cotchery catch a pass, get knocked hard, and run for a touchdown. Nice defense you got there, and good job bottling up Coles today.

Jets play better in foxboro than at home recently. Expect an owning.

Did the Jets run a fake punt or something? All I saw was Cotchery catch a pass, get knocked hard, and run for a touchdown. Nice defense you got there, and good job bottling up Coles today.

Jets play better in foxboro than at home recently. Expect an owning.

Hey Barton, did DFat play today?

And why the hell was Vilma 8 yards off of Faulk on a crucial 3rd and 6 late in the game?:eek:

Hey Barton, did DFat play today?

And why the hell was Vilma 8 yards off of Faulk on a crucial 3rd and 6 late in the game?:eek:

It's football 101. If the receiver opposite you is faster than you, you give him more room. If Faulk gets by Vilma, the game is over. You have to keep the play in front of you in that situation plain and simple.

D-Rob played halfway decently in this game. The thing is he is completely out of place in this defense. He was draft for a different defense and regime. The old regime is out, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him on his way out either.

TX, you're team almost blew a 24 point lead to the Jets

shush

Blackout, you idiot.

Didn't you see all those fluke plays?

Poor tackling by the New England defense...a blocked field goal by a 4th round kicker...Nugent nailing a 40+ yarder down the middle. FLUKES!

Blackout, you idiot.

Didn't you see all those fluke plays?

Poor tackling by the New England defense...a blocked field goal by a 4th round kicker...Nugent nailing a 40+ yarder down the middle. FLUKES!

and Tom Brady throwing an interception, we all know thats because the Jets had 12 men on the field ;)

Now that's the funniest line I have read all day.

In case you missed the game Barton, the Pats OLine and DLine physically dominbated the Jets all day today.

Soft?

Too funny.

17-0 in the 2nd half vs the Jets, who you claim as a team that completely sucks.

That, and Brady played like sh#t again.

17-0 in the 2nd half vs the Jets, who you claim as a team that completely sucks.

That, and Brady played like sh#t again.

Can't argue that. Brady was so-so and we just missed taking his head off a 2nd time on their last drive.

Congrats to the Pats though as their 1st half was just too much for us at this point.

Dude, the game was 24-0 before a fluke play gave the Jets a score.

And the game in Foxboro won't even be close.

One of the Pats TDs came off of a fluke play, the shanked punt. So that balances out. I'm sure there was another fluke play in there somewhere. That's just football, and they're not called fluke plays, they're called big plays. There were only two flukes, the shanked punt and the blocked FG, although a case could be made that the blocked FG wasn't a fluke either.

Archived