You know what Jets fans?

SoFlaJets

Let's not get too excited about today's game. We played better than last yr, but NE dominated us until we made 2 big plays. DId we even enter the red zone?

It is still early in the season. At this rate of progress the Jets will be a much, much better team when they meet up with NE next time.

It is still early in the season. At this rate of progress the Jets will be a much, much better team when they meet up with NE next time.

that's the way I felt right after the game RS-I told the wife that we'll get them next time...now we gotta start worrying about a much improved Bills team

Jets fans will be shocked next week.

That Bill defense is damn quick and good.;)

no we won't-we all watched Buffalo dismantle the Fins today-unfortunately for the Bills Culpepper isn't half the QB that Chad is-talk about some dumb decision making,and lousy throws

F You guys!!!

This game was ours and it burns me to see us lose. I will NEVER be happy with a loss, let alone one like this! The Graham ****ey punt killed us going into the 2nd half!!!!!

No one is happy. But unlike yourself, we had more realistic goals and perspectives on the team. Most of us felt we would win 5 or 6 games. All things considered, this team proved it can be capable of more than that. There is a long way to go the rest of this season.

No one is happy. But unlike yourself, we had more realistic goals and perspectives on the team. Most of us felt we would win 5 or 6 games. All things considered, this team proved it can be capable of more than that. There is a long way to go the rest of this season.

right now I'd rather be us then KC or Miami-we're a young team that gave one of the elite teams a run for their money-we are a young team on the rise and I think that NE is going to be more and more vulnerable-if you can keep that defense on the feild you can beat them-it'll take it's toll more later in the season-watch

Yea, you're right.

PennyBoy is much more mobile than Culpepper.:eek:

Yeah Daunte's mobile-ness has done wonders for him for the past 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

The guy has dropped more balls then Freddy Mercury during Fleet Week.

Give the guy some credit man. Yeah he's not mobile, but the fact is he moved in the pocket and made plays. Michael Vick is mobile, and worthless. Brady isn't exactly a snake back there

F You guys!!!

This game was ours and it burns me to see us lose. I will NEVER be happy with a loss, let alone one like this! The Graham ****ey punt killed us going into the 2nd half!!!!!

I disagree.

No one has delusions of gradeur this season (except BZ). This season is about getting the team ready for a run starting next season. Today was a huge test for this team, and despite the loss, they passed, IMO. Didn't ace the test, but a C will get you to the next grade.

Bottom line is that this rebuilding Jets team was more competitive against the Pats than Edwards' Super Bowl caliber teams were. How you can come away from that and not be at least a little pleased? The loss leaves a sour taste in the mouth, but if this team can nearly come back from 24 down against the Patriots NOW, what can they do next season? In 2007, the East is ours for the taking.

I'm not sure I've ever heard the stadium as loud as it was today.

Yeah, it sucks that we lost, but that game was FUN.

exactly Bob and I'll bet you nobody left that stadium-you guys should have seen the disgraceful home opener down here-talk about shocking-they were booing the Fins going into the lockeroom at HT and pretty much all gone with more than 4 minutes left

I'm not sure I've ever heard the stadium as loud as it was today.

Yeah, it sucks that we lost, but that game was FUN.

Very true Bob- the crowd was one of the loudest I have heard it for a Jets game- the Jets played tough and did not quit as positives from the game.

Archived