The Official 'Mangini out-coached Belly in 2nd half' thread

SouthernJet

Thats right.

We finally have a coach who can make ingame adjustement and outscheme the opposing coach at half-time.

This was a 10-0 game at half, if it werent for a fluke 10 yard punt.

Bottom line is after the Jets came out a little tight, which is understandable, Eric outcoached and made better adjustements to ingame flow in 2nd half than his mentor. If he can do that to Belly, then the future is very hopeful for Jet fans.

Eric outcoached and made better adjustements to ingame flow in 2nd half than his mentor.

I love how Mangini "coached" Cotcherey to not let his knee or elbow hit the ground and how he "coached" Coles to make all those great moves on his long TD.:eek:

I also love how Mangini made those great "half time" adjustments to completely stuff the Pats running game in the 2nd half.

His "adjustments" to stop the Pats in crunch time were also outstanding. 3 out out and the Jets kept getting the ball back.

SJ, what friggn' game did you watch yesterday?:eek:

I love how Mangini "coached" Cotcherey to not let his knee or elbow hit the ground and how he "coached" Coles to make all those great moves on his long TD.:eek:

I also love how Mangini made those great "half time" adjustments to completely stuff the Pats running game in the 2nd half.

His "adjustments" to stop the Pats in crunch time were also outstanding. 3 out out and the Jets kept getting the ball back.

SJ, what friggn' game did you watch yesterday?:eek:

How many points did the Pats score in quarters 3 and 4 yesterday?

Come on TX, even u can admit that for the first time in 6 years, the coaching staff actually coached and made 1/2 time adjustments. Don't sit there and tell me that Mumbles told his coaching staff, yeah don't worry about scoring, just keep running the ball with 14:45 to go in the 3rd qtr. Mangini and company lost, and the Pats should be commended on their win, but you saw something out of these Jets that you haven't seen in a long time. Fight, determination, drive and adjustments. Yeah you won, but I know there was a tight bunghole in Houston for at least 10 min. When was the last time the Jets did that?

A loss is a loss is a loss, and the Jets deserved to lose and the Pats deserved to win. Like JEJ said, let's not sugar coat the truth. I won't say Mangini outcoached Mumbles at all, specially given the result, but I am pleased with the CS to an extent. Of course after 5 years of Herm, who wouldn't be

I like the fact that our coaching staff didn't let our team quit

If our team continues to improve, we'll have a shot at the playoffs

My expectations for this team has changed......and that was brought about by solid coaching, and the way they prepare for EVERYTHING

This coming from a Herm apoligist.......RIP herm

Don't sugar coat it dude

The Pats kicked out ass yesterday

There is hope, though

That's BS jon..They did not kick our ass, What was Brady's rating 70 something and Chad's was high 80's, the Pats have the best d.line in football at stopping the run, last year that game ends 42 -0 easy and it really pissed me off to see all the fans bailing in the 3rd quarter..Now opening day that place should have been off the hook, but the first half the fans were sitting on their hand and it was dead quiet..now maybe the heat and sun had that effect but I thought Jet fans would have the place rocking and it wasn't even close.

That's BS jon..They did not kick our ass, What was Brady's rating 70 something and Chad's was high 80's, the Pats have the best d.line in football at stopping the run, last year that game ends 42 -0 easy and it really pissed me off to see all the fans bailing in the 3rd quarter..Now opening day that place should have been off the hook, but the first half the fans were sitting on their hand and it was dead quiet..now maybe the heat and sun had that effect but I thought Jet fans would have the place rocking and it wasn't even close.

The stadium was rocking yesterday, one of the loudest I have ever seen it in that 3rd quarter.

Not much to cheer about in the first half buddy.

Archived