I'm Going to Buffalo...Who's Coming With Me?!

Jack Straw

So, my brother calls me about a half hour ago and asks "So bro, you gonna be able to make it up to Buffalo for the Bills/Jets game?" I respond by telling him that I probably couldn't make it, as I'm in the middle of a job-hunt, and that I couldn't spend the money on a ticket.

So, what does he tell me? "Well, don't worry about that. I already bought your ticket. Get you @ss up here; we're going to the game!" :yahoo:

So, next Sunday I'll be in Buffalo watching the game for the Fifth year in a row. Anyone planning on making the trip?

Chris --

The De-Jet-Erates are going to the game. They will have the Kinglsey. They are starting their tailgate on Friday night (seriously). They will be there until Monday.

Let me know if you want to tailgate with them and I can find out where they will be. They never seem to mind a little extra company!

Chris --

The De-Jet-Erates are going to the game. They will have the Kinglsey. They are starting their tailgate on Friday night (seriously). They will be there until Monday.

Let me know if you want to tailgate with them and I can find out where they will be. They never seem to mind a little extra company!

the de jet erates seem like an awesome bunch. How did you meet those guys Max?

Chris --

I'll definitely have to check out their operation over there. I've heard nothing but good things from all of those guys.

Scalp one, dude. I've done it every year since 2002 and have never paid more than $50. Where abouts in Buffalo are you? I'm on Bird Ave, off Elmwood.

well i work in downtown buffalo, right next to lafayette square, but i live down in chautauqua county, about an hour from the stadium.

Archived