The Official Come Home Alk Thread

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He took a sabbatical because certain people around here take the abuse to a personal level. There are certain Patsie flamers here who have earned that. Alk is not one of them.

yea well I don't think that Tinstar deserved what HE got Sunday-man up and come back or stay away-whatever buttboy chooses is OK with me

yea well I don't think that Tinstar deserved what HE got Sunday-man up and come back or stay away-whatever buttboy chooses is OK with me

:-s

Is this the classless tinstar was talking about?

:rolleyes:

Not for nothing, but if you berate board members, to include fellow Jets' fans. Plus, you complain about the lack of Jets' specific content on a Jets' site. You are painting a bullseye on your chest for snide remarks. Especially, when two of your four threads started this month, are whining threads.

This is not Burger King. You do not get it the way you want it.

This is a free public forum. Which means? You do not get it the way you want it.

JI before it and JN now, provide a free service. Ok, excluding JI's premium membership. Any time Max and the mods devote to this site, is time away from things they would probably rather be doing. I am sure they love seeing threads complaining about people and not something constructive.

There is an ignore feature. Use it. You want more Jets' specific content? Start it. You see a thread on Herm? Ignore it.

It is that simple.

Jetnation.com the internet version of the TV shows Lost or The Fugitive take your pick.

Just because the Polar Bear died from the BBQ last season that was dished out by a one armed man & the fact that 3 years ago I used to be as big as Hurley is no reason to go that route...

:bump:

Is this the classless tinstar was talking about?

:rolleyes:

Not for nothing, but if you berate board members, to include fellow Jets' fans. Plus, you complain about the lack of Jets' specific content on a Jets' site. You are painting a bullseye on your chest for snide remarks. Especially, when two of your four threads started this month, are whining threads.

This is not Burger King. You do not get it the way you want it.

This is a free public forum. Which means? You do not get it the way you want it.

JI before it and JN now, provide a free service. Ok, excluding JI's premium membership. Any time Max and the mods devote to this site, is time away from things they would probably rather be doing. I am sure they love seeing threads complaining about people and not something constructive.

There is an ignore feature. Use it. You want more Jets' specific content? Start it. You see a thread on Herm? Ignore it.

It is that simple.

no fish-it ain'y like that-personal attacks that are non-stop get old after a while and tends to make a person just say Eff off scumbag-which it has come to between me and Alk-I like and respect most everybody here regardless of team affiliation-but personally I could care less if he never comes back and stays talking about the Pats on a Pats site-what a concept

no fish-it ain'y like that-personal attacks that are non-stop get old after a while and tends to make a person just say Eff off scumbag-which it has come to between me and Alk-I like and respect most everybody here regardless of team affiliation-but personally I could care less if he never comes back and stays talking about the Pats on a Pats site-what a concept

Maybe if you tried a little more temperance and a little less self-righteousness things would turn out okay ;)

COME BACK ALK!!!!!

another Pats fan who has numbers to back up his points-only he makes them up-cite the 2 out of 4 threads-post them-or did Alk tell you that was the number?Screw you dude-oh yea and you too 80

another Pats fan who has numbers to back up his points-only he makes them up-cite the 2 out of 4 threads-post them-or did Alk tell you that was the number?Screw you dude-oh yea and you too 80

Dude...eat some prunes. ;-)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9033

This is a search on Tinstar's account showing all the threads he has started. I did this search to see what all the drama was about. There are four threads he has started this month. Classless bord members and Yesterday appear to be whining threads.

Dude...eat some prunes. ;-)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/search.php?searchid=9033

This is a search on Tinstar's account showing all the threads he has started. I did this search to see what all the drama was about. There are four threads he has started this month. Classless bord members and Yesterday appear to be whining threads.

oh I'm sorry bro I thought you meant me....

I think T-Mac banned him.;)

Nah, T-Mac would never ban a good poster. ;)

DSL modem pukes so I'm down for 3 days while they send me a new one.. jerkoff's... not like you can go to Radio Shack and buy one. Looks like we had ole time hockey in the chat room huh? Oh well sh1t happens. I'm sure it will all work out like it's supposed to. The important thing is the Jets are going / and the Chowds are going \ on the charts. It will be interesting to see what the points of argument are 18 months from now. Don't think they'll be the same as they are today.

Archived