Remember my avatar when I started posting here?

Jetsfan80

You don't, but I do. :)

2520.jpg

Jerricho Cotchery is the reason why Phillip Rivers looked so good at NC State. He was and IS a steal in the 4th round. I never would have thought he had the athleticism he has, but he's proving to be a diamond in the rough that we never would have seen come to fruition until Herm was ousted. He should remain the starting # 2 receiver for the rest of the season until McCareins proves he's worth the 2nd rounder we gave for him.

I'd say there are more Pouha type players on the second day of the draft then Cotcherry type players. He was a diamond found, one of our few great draft choices.

My avatar is better than a picture of cotch though :)

Cotchery was a fourth round pick and Pouha a third. These guys are not exactly UDFAs. They ought to have some talent.

My avatar is better than a picture of Penny signaling 1st down though

You're just jealous of my avatar haha (sarcasm).

Sorry, I thought Pouha was also a fourth rounder, I have to get my facts straight. It still is a little too early to judge the guy though, seeing as his injuy will have him sitting for the season. He could return and do very well next year (I'm not saying that he will), you never know.

You're just jealous of my avatar haha (sarcasm).

Sorry, I thought Pouha was also a fourth rounder, I have to get my facts straight. It still is a little too early to judge the guy though, seeing as his injuy will have him sitting for the season. He could return and do very well next year (I'm not saying that he will), you never know.

It's true that you never know, but he is about 2 years and 8 months older than DRob and everybody has made up their mind about him.

Cotchery was a fourth round pick and Pouha a third. These guys are not exactly UDFAs. They ought to have some talent.

My avatar is better than a picture of Penny signaling 1st down though

Guys, you don't get it.

Jetsfan80 was big on Cotchery & Pouha. What I meant was he has one failure (thus far) and one looking like soon to be stud.

80 got it however (look above), because he was here.

Guys, you don't get it.

Jetsfan80 was big on Cotchery & Pouha. What I meant was he has one failure (thus far) and one looking like soon to be stud.

80 got it however (look above), because he was here.

You're right, I though Pouha's veteran leadership, and the fact that he was a starter for a powerful USC team, was reason enough to believe he could be a factor here. Wrong on all counts.

You're right, I though Pouha's veteran leadership, and the fact that he was a starter for a powerful USC team, was reason enough to believe he could be a factor here. Wrong on all counts.

He may be in 07. He was having a strong 06 camp.

Archived