Jets/Bills

Gainzo

It is about that time (Tuesday) that you should all forget about the shoulda, coulda, woulda during the Pats game.

It was a loss. Deal with it.

I think the Bills are going to have a field day teeing off on Chad and giving no respect to your running game.

On the other side, JP Losman sucks but McGahee is pretty good.

Can the Jets stop the run?

Can the Jets beat the Bills in Buffalo?

It is the Bills home opener. The Rich is going to be more jacked up than ever.

Both New England & Buffalo need to bring back the 90's uniforms:

(and in Buffalo's case, the player in the picture as well)

s_kelly_i.jpg

dbledsoe2.jpg

I like the Pats' road uni's, home, not so much, don't like that dark blue from present day.

Their road unis looked good, but the dude with the pointed chin on the helmet ruins it

How could you not love the Pats' uni's of the 90's? The giant logo's on each shoulder was really cool...or at least I thought so when I was 5-14 years old.:P

Too true. I have a circa '94 Vincent Brisby jersey in my closet. That look was bad!

Me being a huge Bledsoe fan as a kid I had a Drew Bledsoe Patriot pennant as well as a Drew Bledsoe Patriot poster with the phrase: "The Patriot Missle".

I was a big Jets & Drew Bledsoe fan as a kid (and I have no idea why the love for Bledsoe).

How could you not love the Pats' uni's of the 90's? The giant logo's on each shoulder was really cool...or at least I thought so when I was 5-14 years old.:P

Take a look at the Pats uni's in the playoff game versus the Raiders in 1976 (yea, the game that Ben Dreith screwed Sugar Bear Hamilton and cost the Pats a Super Bowl berth) and I agree, they should bring them back.

It is about that time (Tuesday) that you should all forget about the shoulda, coulda, woulda during the Pats game.

It was a loss. Deal with it.

I think the Bills are going to have a field day teeing off on Chad and giving no respect to your running game.

On the other side, JP Losman sucks but McGahee is pretty good.

Can the Jets stop the run?

Can the Jets beat the Bills in Buffalo?

It is the Bills home opener. The Rich is going to be more jacked up than ever.

u really think its going to be more jacked up than ever? Have u ever been there? It's a great venue for a game...but no way in hell will this have the atmosphere of any of the early 90s games. It's just not the same there these days..they're like Jets fans...no confidence and always expecting the worst

u really think its going to be more jacked up than ever? Have u ever been there? It's a great venue for a game...but no way in hell will this have the atmosphere of any of the early 90s games. It's just not the same there these days..they're like Jets fans...no confidence and always expecting the worst

Wouldn't that make them pre 2004 Red Sox fans?

I've been there. The Ralph willl be rockin'

I've seen 8 Pats-Bills games in Buffalo.

Great stadium, great fans and one of my favorite places to watch football.

Absolutely a great experience in Buffalo.

Really? I was thinking of making the trip to Buffalo this year but when Cleveland came along I jumped at the chance of seeing The Dawg Pound & Cleveland & such.

Next year my "road trip" is Jets @ Giants, so possibly I'm going to look into going to either Buffalo or New England as well. I know I want to do both sometime in the next 2-4 seasons.

Really? I was thinking of making the trip to Buffalo this year but when Cleveland came along I jumped at the chance of seeing The Dawg Pound & Cleveland & such.

Next year my "road trip" is Jets @ Giants, so possibly I'm going to look into going to either Buffalo or New England as well. I know I want to do both sometime in the next 2-4 seasons.

wow you're a big spender...thats a lot of gas, don't you think?:yawn:

I've seen 8 Pats-Bills games in Buffalo.

Great stadium, great fans and one of my favorite places to watch football.

Absolutely a great experience in Buffalo.

I saw a couple of Jet games at "Rich" stadium in the 70s.

Good fans, good stadium, great non-dairy creamer ;-)

wow you're a big spender...thats a lot of gas, don't you think?:yawn:

To Cleveland this year and Buffalo or New England next? Yeah. But so what? I don't do any other kind of trips throughout the year with school & work. 7 hours to Cleveland this year will be easy as well as the 6 to Buffalo next year or however long it is to New England.

To Cleveland this year and Buffalo or New England next? Yeah. But so what? I don't do any other kind of trips throughout the year with school & work. 7 hours to Cleveland this year will be easy as well as the 6 to Buffalo next year or however long it is to New England.

Once you go to Buffalo you'll want to go back...i'm not just talking about the game. Its fun there...awesome drunk food, steak tacos and wings. I went to college there and the one thing i knew for sure was that i'd see Bruce Smith passed out at a bar called Fat Cats in the wee hours of sunday night.

Cleveland has changed..it used to be an area called the flats but its different now and i don't like it as much

Archived