Best Boston can do now is tie

nj meadowlands

Then shouldn't the thread been titled "New York Yankees 2006 AL East Champions" then?

He was doing the classless antics Skank fans always say they are above.

PFSIKH, I wish you wouldn't clump all Yankee fans as classless. That's like me saying all Red Sux fans are classless.

"New York Yankees 2006 AL East Champions" may go up tonight when it's official.

when the Mets thread went up....nobody complained or bitched....that race has been over since the all star break. Seems to me alot of yankee fans were on there giving congrats, guess the bosox fans are a little bitter???

See, here's the thing. It's a bigger picture than that. Down deep, Red Sox fans realize that 2004 was a "once in a lifetime" happening...it ain't happening again.

when the Mets thread went up....nobody complained or bitched....that race has been over since the all star break. Seems to me alot of yankee fans were on there giving congrats, guess the bosox fans are a little bitter???

What was the title of the thread?

If it said, "Yankee fans can lick my balls as the Mess clinch the title first." I am sure there might have been some complaints.

That is all I am saying.

If it said, "Yankee fans can lick my balls as the Mess clinch the title first." I am sure there might have been some complaints.

That is all I am saying.

If this one said "Red Sux fans can lick my balls as the Yanks clinch the title," you might have a point.

That is all I am saying.

See, here's the thing. It's a bigger picture than that. Down deep, Red Sox fans realize that 2004 was a "once in a lifetime" happening...it ain't happening again.

This Boston gal is quite happy that she saw her hometown team win one against all the odds. Maybe it is a "once in a lifetime" moment....and maybe it will not happen again.

Hmmmm......it's like being a Jets fan.

Archived