You know who really HATES Herm right now?

Jetsfan80

The poor saps who drafted Larry Johnson # 1 overall in their fantasy football drafts. ESPN ranked him the best overall fantasy player before factoring in that Herm's RB's: a) don't score TD's, B) have terrible ypc, c) don't catch passes except on 3-4 yard dumpoffs. Furthermore, Trent Green had always been a fantasy favorite for his title as a "poor man's Peyton Manning". His career is clearly ruined as well.

The folks who have a lot of money in fantasy football and banked on Larry Johnson having success probably want Herm dead more than Chiefs fans who don't know any better than to support him right now.

Meanwhile, LaDainian Tomlinson retains his rightful place as the NFL's best fantasy back, and all is right with the (fantasy) world.

If I had drawn the #1 pick in any of my 3 leagues I would've went with LT. Why? I don't like Larry Johnson & I'm not a fan of Shaun Alexander even with all of his TD's. I'll take a guy whose going to rush for 1,500 and also catch 70+ balls a season and possibly throw a few.=D>

Yeah I liked LT more myself. If I had that #1 slot, I'd have tried to trade down to #3 and try and get another pick in the process. Let the saps have LJ and SA. over 90% of people don't have that #1 slot though in the first place, so I doubt most people are shedding tears.

Archived