Vbookie Refund Dept.

Smizzy

Please post in this thread if you have lost money on a Vbookie event you should have won.

Please post the event and the wager so i can reimburse you ASAP. Anybody who cheats me will be stripped of their Vbookie points and will be subject to the avatar of my choice for a full calender yr!!

I just graded this game a tie. You should have your vcash back now. Sorry on the wait.

What about the other games that are listed above? Listen, I know this is just for fun (God knows I've lost my share through the years), but if you're going to have a forum like this, at least do it right. It's a fun way to break up the day.:character42:

What about the other games that are listed above? Listen, I know this is just for fun (God knows I've lost my share through the years), but if you're going to have a forum like this, at least do it right. It's a fun way to break up the day.:character42:

That is why we started this thread, to do it right and issue the refunds. I screwed up the payouts, we are in the process of refunding. But we do this for free and it is kind of time consuming. We thank you for your patience.

Everyone that posted in this thread got their points back. And because BZ is such an integral part of this site I rewarded him with 1 extra in vcash. I sincerely hope that reflects how much we appreciate his contributions to JetNation.

Everyone that posted in this thread got their points back. And because BZ is such an integral part of this site I rewarded him with 1 extra in vcash. I sincerely hope that reflects how much we appreciate his contributions to JetNation.

SWEET!!

Who said I can't be bought?

I am going to save it for a rainy day.

BZ

Archived