kill a kitten

feed it turpin-tine

or break its spine,

crush it with your shoe

as long as you

kill a kitten

if the one you love isn't quite as sh-mitting, she'll like you more if you

kill a kitten

and i quote the bible cause that's where it's written "if ye loveth jesus ye must

kill a kitten"

flush him down the can,

hit him with your van,

throw him at a train,

make him snort cocaine,

drown him in a lake,

bake a kitty cake,

sick some TNT,

up his cat booty,

do what you must do,

as long as you

kill a kitten

killing kittens isnt easy

if the thought makes you feel quzzy

grab a pitch fork from the shed

and kill a puppy dog instead

kill a kitten

kill a kitten

kill a kitten

fluffy kitten

you gotta kill a kitten

kill a kitten

meow

Hey I'am not the A-hole with the Natural born killer movie as my Avatar ....Loser!!:Nuts:Sorry Stange Panzy

hey i hope you were just kidding with the running over cats thing. if you really do that, then you are indeed as much of a piece of **** as the guy in the article. dont flatter yourself...

btw, if you ever ran my cat over and i caught you, your eyes would be out of their sockets

but im sure that you were just kidding
No i don't hit cats with my car ,but I do hate the Sh@t out of them.and dude I seen pics of you and to mess with me- you need some more weight on you and you might want to cut your 80's hair-doo b/c that's just more things for me to grab as I Pound your head down your neck. But you must have been joking ,so I'll it slide cat boy!:yawn:

No i don't hit cats with my car ,but I do hate the Sh@t out of them.and dude I seen pics of you and to mess with me- you need some more weight on you and you might want to cut your 80's hair-doo b/c that's just more things for me to grab as I Pound your head down your neck. But you must have been joking ,so I'll it slide cat boy!:yawn:

limike, i dont give a rats ass how big you are or whatever. my point is that if you hurt anyone in my family including my animals youd be dead. your family would have to pay extra for the fattie coffin, but that would be their problem

but since you were just joking then lets drop it already. you started this crap with your claim to run cATS over so take it what you dish out. ok, its a joke then. fine.

Hey I'am not the A-hole with the Natural born killer movie as my Avatar ....Loser!!:Nuts:Sorry Stange Panzy

The movie is a great piece of art. It demonstrates just how f*ucked up people are with the celebrity of bad people and tragic events. The network news exploits these stories and the masses keep the engine fueled.

By posting such garbage, wether you were kidding or not, makes you a scumbag for fueling hate.

I use the avatar as a statement; targeting morons, like yourself, who can only analyze things at "face" value.

Archived