Some Bill fan hopes Pennington out for the season

BillsRGreat

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is something you guys had to worry about twice in the past two years following the first meeting between the Bills and the Jets. Are you prepared for the Ramsey era yet??

GO BILLS!~

Some Jets fans said the same thing when Lewis took out Bledsoe. How did that work out?

I live in DC and trust me when I say that the Redskin fans are more than a little peeved that they don't have Ramsey as an option.

IMO he's better than Brunell, but that's not saying much.

Also, just because a player was injured in the past doesn't neccessarily mean he'll be oft-injured in the future.

great first post by this idiot-bro we NEVER wish injury on a player ever-take that shiit somewhere else

geez guy, you've got a way of making someone feel bad. I'm not wishing injury on him, i'm just stating he's been rattled by our D a few times... Once he sees what we throw at him he'll be running for the sidelines in fear of our DEFENSE

geez guy, you've got a way of making someone feel bad. I'm not wishing injury on him, i'm just stating he's been rattled by our D a few times... Once he sees what we throw at him he'll be running for the sidelines in fear of our DEFENSE

Wow, Losman wins a game, agaionst the DOLFAGS no less, and the inbred JILLS fans come out of their trailers to spew their crap..If the patsie* dee didn't rattle him, Im sure your 2nd rate OLD GUYS won't either..but thanx for your concern...MORON

Wow, Losman wins a game, agaionst the DOLFAGS no less, and the inbred JILLS fans come out of their trailers to spew their crap..If the patsie* dee didn't rattle him, Im sure your 2nd rate OLD GUYS won't either..but thanx for your concern...MORON

OK, first of all, Losman didn't win the game against Miami. He also didn't lose the game against the Pats.

Both games were determined by the Bills ability/inability to run the ball and the defense coming up with a stellar performance (against the Pats they actually did play well enough to win - see the Whitner INT for TD).

If the Jets can stop Willis, then they have an excellent shot to win the game.

It's the old cliche - "Run the ball and stop the run"

OK, first of all, Losman didn't win the game against Miami. He also didn't lose the game against the Pats.

Both games were determined by the Bills ability/inability to run the ball and the defense coming up with a stellar performance (against the Pats they actually did play well enough to win - see the Whitner INT for TD).

If the Jets can stop Willis, then they have an excellent shot to win the game.

That sums up this game for the Jets and Bills-

Is this Herm Edwards posting as a Bills fan? nice try a-hole.

Yeah, call me an a-hole, real classy. Is that all you got?

How about you actually come up with an intelligent post.

The reason the Jets will not win this weekend is because your DL will not hold up at the point of attack and your OL is all banged up already. In order to win games, you need to force teams into 3rd & longs by shutting down their rush. I just don't see that happening, but hey, what do I know, I'm just an a-hole.

The reason the Jets will not win this weekend is because your DL will not hold up at the point of attack and your OL is all banged up already. In order to win games, you need to force teams into 3rd & longs by shutting down their rush. I just don't see that happening, but hey, what do I know, I'm just an a-hole.

Bozman, nobody likes a smart ass a-hole.

This is something you guys had to worry about twice in the past two years following the first meeting between the Bills and the Jets. Are you prepared for the Ramsey era yet??

GO BILLS!~

That's funny cause most Bills fans probably wish injury on their own quarterback.

I was planning on posting some intelligent analysis, but I was responding to a Bills fan comment. Don't want to go over your head boy genius.

By the way, why would a Bills fan post smack anyway? What have they done lately?

Jets 27 Bills 13

I was planning on posting some intelligent analysis, but I was responding to a Bills fan comment. Don't want to go over your head boy genius.

By the way, why would a Bills fan post smack anyway? What have they done lately?

Jets 27 Bills 13

Beat the Dolphins in Miami.

What have the Jets done lately aside from almost losing to the Titans?

Jets 27 Bills 13

Come on bro, you're a Jets fan, I wouldnt be talking either. I think both of our teams have been in the same places.

That's funny cause most Bills fans probably wish injury on their own quarterback.

Not me. JP and the Bills have yet to turn the ball over, and that means no INTs for JP. He's played fine in the frist two games and is doing what he needs to and help us be in a situation to win, like the Pats game. You'll see a much improved JP Losman on Sunday, as compared to him last year.

Not me. JP and the Bills have yet to turn the ball over, and that means no INTs for JP. He's played fine in the frist two games and is doing what he needs to and help us be in a situation to win, like the Pats game. You'll see a much improved JP Losman on Sunday, as compared to him last year.
JPL = 3rd string QB w/a strong arm ,he must jerk off alot!!!

Archived