Papa Johns pizza

Barton

not only is the pizza terrible but their commercials are even worse

they have some redneck italian guy talking about their pizza having a "zing in the sauce" nyuk nyuk nyuck.

that and those redneck italians from some little town in texas for Carabbas restaurant.

I dunno, being from NY and being italian, it just pisses me off with these italians with southern accents, really annoys me.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Papa John's being disgusting. It's just awful. We have them and Domino's right down the street here in Rochester, and I'll starve to death first before I call them. They suck. You people in the Tri-State area have no idea how lucky you are to get REAL pizza. Chicken parm wedges, too, for that matter.

That's funny, I actually think Papa John's is pretty damn good compared to the Pizza Huts, Dominos and Godfathers of the world which is pretty much what we're limited to here in Kansas.

Sad.

Come to NY ill feed you real food.

Sad.

Come to NY ill feed you real food.

Yeah right, real food consists of chicken fried steak, biscuits and gravy and double cheeseburgers. Any form of pizza ranks pretty far down on the list however I do like a plate of lasagna every now and then.

I agree with Papa John's being disgusting. It's just awful. We have them and Domino's right down the street here in Rochester, and I'll starve to death first before I call them. They suck. You people in the Tri-State area have no idea how lucky you are to get REAL pizza. Chicken parm wedges, too, for that matter.

THANK YOU!

People look at me like I'm crazy when I call it a wedge upstate at school.

The pizza up north is just awful. ANd yeah Papa Johns and Dominoes suck just as bad.

THANK YOU!

The pizza up north is just awful. ANd yeah Papa Johns and Dominoes suck just as bad.

Homey, true story. I walked into this Italian place in Syracuse and order a chicken parm wedge. The kid behind the counter looks at me like I'm messing with him. He goes "what"? I say "chicken parm wedge, bro." He looks at me again and goes "a sub?" I'm like, a sub is, like, cold cuts and lettuce. A chicken parm wedge is a chicken parm wedge, you stupid fake guinea bitch! Oh, and as you move near Buffalo, it's 'Pop', not soda. God damn hillbillies.

THANK YOU!

Yea man WEDGE is the classic way to refer to a sandwich. Upstate it's all about the SUBMARINE, pretty bogus if you ask me. If any of you are ever in the Oneonta or Cooperstown area get a Cold Cheese slice of pizza. It is Unreal, comprised of a plain cheese slice (Oneonta suprisingly has amazing pizza for an upstate locale)and they throw on handfuls of fresh mozzarella. Hangover cure and delicious.

Domihoes, and pizza slut, stay away, I've seen normal kids turn into addicted monsters of flabby grease. They fondel cheesey bread and brush their teeth with kickers.

Homey, true story. I walked into this Italian place in Syracuse and order a chicken parm wedge. The kid behind the counter looks at me like I'm messing with him. He goes "what"? I say "chicken parm wedge, bro." He looks at me again and goes "a sub?" I'm like, a sub is, like, cold cuts and lettuce. A chicken parm wedge is a chicken parm wedge, you stupid fake guinea b!tch! Oh, and as you move near Buffalo, it's 'Pop', not soda. God damn hillbillies.

I call is soda here in Detroit and catch sh*t for it everytime I use the word. The "Pop" junkies around here kill me. Best pizza in Detroit is Carlo's Pizza at 12 Mile/Little Mack on St. Clair Shores

Dominos pizza is the worst garbage you can buy.

They might as well just throw sauce & cheese on the pizza box dude.

Little Ceasers is much better but all that mass produced pizza is sh*t.

Ive got a couple Italian Resturantes in my area(little mom & pop places) that would smoke most other pizza around.

Is my area the best for Pizza? WTF knows. I like it

Dominos owns the record amount of dumps taken after eating a pizza. That is the the only thing it will ever own. Dominos, the great champion of mushy stool and greasy runs.

Too funny.

:D

Out here on the left coast, great pizza is not easy to find. At least not in this city. Everytime I go east I feast on the pizza, big time.

d

Best pizza I had was from Carlo's in Middle Village. Round here, there's only one pizza place, it's ok, but the owner is a fruitcake. He locks up, and turns off the lights, as soon as he sees somebody he doesn't like approaching, even if there's customers inside.

Shouldn't you just stop going there then and take the hint?

No need to screw all those other people over! :roll:

Best pizza I had was from Carlo's in Middle Village. Round here, there's only one pizza place, it's ok, but the owner is a fruitcake. He locks up, and turns off the lights, as soon as he sees somebody he doesn't like approaching, even if there's customers inside.

Shouldn't you just stop going there then and take the hint?

No need to screw all those other people over! :roll:

Ok.... there are only a couple of decent pizza joints here in Orlando. The best closed down a few years back but alas..

We have Gino's downtown. A dive and great pizza (by Fla standards) and a place in the new yuppie side of downtown called Anthony's.

I usually settle for a place called Papa Joes (NOT PAPA JOHNS). Pretty decent and right up the street.

As for Wedges... Always called them Hero's. Hero's = hot and subs = cold. Down here they call everything a sub.

2 Funny stories:

1) I asked for a Meatball Parm Hero. They said they don't make Heros. I said you have to be kidding me. You have it here on your menu. They said thats a sub. I said yeah a meatball hero. They said no... you get a Hero at the Greek restaurant around the corner. Jackass thought I wanted a Meatball Parn Gyro. UGH!

2) I called a new Pizza joint near by. Ordered a large cheese pie to be delivered. The came 1/2 hour later with a friggin' whole cheesecake. :shock:

Ok.... there are only a couple of decent pizza joints here in Orlando. The best closed down a few years back but alas..

We have Gino's downtown. A dive and great pizza (by Fla standards) and a place in the new yuppie side of downtown called Anthony's.

I usually settle for a place called Papa Joes (NOT PAPA JOHNS). Pretty decent and right up the street.

As for Wedges... Always called them Hero's. Hero's = hot and subs = cold. Down here they call everything a sub.

2 Funny stories:

1) I asked for a Meatball Parm Hero. They said they don't make Heros. I said you have to be kidding me. You have it here on your menu. They said thats a sub. I said yeah a meatball hero. They said no... you get a Hero at the Greek restaurant around the corner. Jackass thought I wanted a Meatball Parn Gyro. UGH!

2) I called a new Pizza joint near by. Ordered a large cheese pie to be delivered. The came 1/2 hour later with a friggin' whole cheesecake. :shock:

Archived