Papa Johns pizza

Barton

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what i get from this post is that people need to learn the language of the people around them and not act like the way they talk is going to be the same everywhere.

oh come on. #-o Hero? Cheese pie? Am I supposed to learn the lingo of some 16 Y/O or should they at least be smart enough to know what a friggin' hero and cheese pie is?

what i get from this post is that people need to learn the language of the people around them and not act like the way they talk is going to be the same everywhere.

oh come on. #-o Hero? Cheese pie? Am I supposed to learn the lingo of some 16 Y/O or should they at least be smart enough to know what a friggin' hero and cheese pie is?

uhh...hello? in other places hero and pie are NEVER used. here in western new york 75% of the population would not know what you are talking about. so yes, when you go somewhere else you should learn their lingo or be ready for people not to understand you. idiot.

uhh...hello? in other places hero and pie are NEVER used. here in western new york 75% of the population would not know what you are talking about. so yes, when you go somewhere else you should learn their lingo or be ready for people not to understand you. idiot.

idiot.

Now why did you have to go there...

Ok I see. You are incapable of civil conversation.

Nice. Here tell you what. Maybe if someone doesn't know what the hell someone else is talking about, maybe someone should ASK. No. Rather let's be an ignorant jackass and assume something that is completely ridiculous.

Children these days. Don't even wanna try.

idiot.

Now why did you have to go there...

Ok I see. You are incapable of civil conversation.

Nice. Here tell you what. Maybe if someone doesn't know what the hell someone else is talking about, maybe someone should ASK. No. Rather let's be an ignorant jackass and assume something that is completely ridiculous.

Children these days. Don't even wanna try.

well maybe you shouldn't be an idiot. you expect everyone else in the world to know how you speak yet maybe since you are the visitor or the new one to the area you should possibly learn to speak like them. and if you don't like how i talk, you can ignore me. :) and children? what children do you speak off...im 26?!

well maybe you shouldn't be an idiot. you expect everyone else in the world to know how you speak yet maybe since you are the visitor or the new one to the area you should possibly learn to speak like them. and if you don't like how i talk, you can ignore me. :) and children? what children do you speak off...im 26?!

Nice, there you go again.

FYI -- This was less than a year ago. I have lived here for more than 20 years, that's right, LONGER than the child that took my order was ALIVE. I know how the locals speak. Maybe YOU shouldn't so immature to assume I was the one that didn't know how the area residents spoke.

Your apology for your ignorance is not necessary. [-X

Nice, there you go again.

FYI -- This was less than a year ago. I have lived here for more than 20 years, that's right, LONGER than the child that took my order was ALIVE. I know how the locals speak. Maybe YOU shouldn't so immature to assume I was the one that didn't know how the area residents spoke.

Your apology for your ignorance is not necessary. [-X

well its obvious you don't know how the local speak. because if you did you would have known that they wouldn't have known what you are talking about. like i said, not everyone uses the word hero or pie and in fact you would be laughed out of a place here if you used those terms. either way, you must not have known the lingo because they didn't know what you were talking about. by the way, you say there was a sign there? there must have been titles on them, did it say sub or hero? if it said hero, then i see your point, but did it?

well its obvious you don't know how the local speak. because if you did you would have known that they wouldn't have known what you are talking about. like i said, not everyone uses the word hero or pie and in fact you would be laughed out of a place here if you used those terms. either way, you must not have known the lingo because they didn't know what you were talking about. by the way, you say there was a sign there? there must have been titles on them, did it say sub or hero? if it said hero, then i see your point, but did it?

1) I asked for a Meatball Parm Hero. They said they don't make Heros. I said you have to be kidding me. You have it here on your menu. They said thats a sub. I said yeah a meatball hero. They said no... you get a Hero at the Greek restaurant around the corner. Jackass thought I wanted a Meatball Parn Gyro. UGH!

Right on the menu.

Still don't know why you had to get offensive over a friggin' anecdote.

1) I asked for a Meatball Parm Hero. They said they don't make Heros. I said you have to be kidding me. You have it here on your menu. They said thats a sub. I said yeah a meatball hero. They said no... you get a Hero at the Greek restaurant around the corner. Jackass thought I wanted a Meatball Parn Gyro. UGH!

Right on the menu.

Still don't know why you had to get offensive over a friggin' anecdote.

well, then i understand your point. i didn't get offensive. thats just the way i talk and the way i type. i wasn't angry or anything, thats just how i talk. and i say that if people don't like it they can ignore me.

Well then maybe you should learn the way everybody else talks so you're not misunderstood. :? :lol:

well, then i understand your point. i didn't get offensive. thats just the way i talk and the way i type. i wasn't angry or anything, thats just how i talk. and i say that if people don't like it they can ignore me.

Well then maybe you should learn the way everybody else talks so you're not misunderstood. :? :lol:

i don't care if im misunderstood. thats the difference. you didn't like it that someone didn't know what you were talking about. but it wouldn't be a big deal to me. again, if people don't like the way i talk, they can ignore me. but, if i am somewhere else in the world i don't expect everyone to talk like me. that was my point. i expect to call pop by the wrong name, soda, or by brand names, such as pepsi.

i don't care if im misunderstood. thats the difference. you didn't like it that someone didn't know what you were talking about. but it wouldn't be a big deal to me. again, if people don't like the way i talk, they can ignore me. but, if i am somewhere else in the world i don't expect everyone to talk like me. that was my point. i expect to call pop by the wrong name, soda, or by brand names, such as pepsi.

I grew up in Western Nassau County and Umberto's in New Hyde Park on Jerricho, has the best Pizza. Everytime I get back to NY, I live on their Pizza. I believe they also have a restuarant in West Hempstead. I live in Ohio now, and the Pizza sucks big time. Most of the Pizza is cracker thin and cut into squares(go figure). There is no NY Style Pizza around here, except for Sabarro's in the malls( has no flavor, sauce is bland).

I grew up in Western Nassau County and Umberto's in New Hyde Park on Jerricho, has the best Pizza. Everytime I get back to NY, I live on their Pizza. I believe they also have a restuarant in West Hempstead. I live in Ohio now, and the Pizza sucks big time. Most of the Pizza is cracker thin and cut into squares(go figure). There is no NY Style Pizza around here, except for Sabarro's in the malls( has no flavor, sauce is bland).

Woah Woah Woah, buddy! I'm from Westchester County originally--where they say 'wedges'--and I moved out to Western NY and, let me tell you, the only jackasses that can't piece together in their feeble little minds that a wedge is a sub is a hero are the backwoods hillbillies that need to come out of a tree stand long enough to get some culture.

Woah Woah Woah, buddy! I'm from Westchester County originally--where they say 'wedges'--and I moved out to Western NY and, let me tell you, the only jackasses that can't piece together in their feeble little minds that a wedge is a sub is a hero are the backwoods hillbillies that need to come out of a tree stand long enough to get some culture.

the only jackasses that can't piece together in their feeble little minds that a wedge is a sub is a hero are the backwoods hillbillies that need to come out of a tree stand long enough to get some culture.

Hey!! I do most of my posting from my tree stand!!

:lol:

the only jackasses that can't piece together in their feeble little minds that a wedge is a sub is a hero are the backwoods hillbillies that need to come out of a tree stand long enough to get some culture.

Hey!! I do most of my posting from my tree stand!!

:lol:

Archived