Randy Lange Chat Transcript

Maxman

Awesome, awesome read and some great questions . The stuff that was put out there is not what you see in regular columns. Good info.

I can't believe he doesn't think I am THE Scott Dierking

Well it's the nature of a chat. In order for Lange, Cimini, or anyone to write about these little one-liner questions, he'd have to fill in an entire article around each of these tidbits (as you well know). In a chat, he can have JetKnowledge ADD & be all over the map in a way that would have his editor barking at him.

THE Scott Dierking? lol.

Well it's the nature of a chat. In order for Lange, Cimini, or anyone to write about these little one-liner questions, he'd have to fill in an entire article around each of these tidbits (as you well know). In a chat, he can have JetKnowledge ADD & be all over the map in a way that would have his editor barking at him.

THE Scott Dierking? lol.

He should start a column "Things I think I see" which would be random observations and various personal opinion on the team. It would certainly be a more interesting read than the canned, herd mentality stuff we are subjected to.

Yeah, easy for me to dictate to a journalist.

like always....great job MAX

The mods kept it in order and R44 kept us moving. Plus Greenbeans is the one that really made it possible. He missed the chat, instead he sat in the server room with a fly swatter. Without him, there would have been no chat! Thanks John!

very organized chat good job guys-you actually knew who was asking what, and got a response to THAT question-a lot of transcripts I've read-5 different people would be asking things and you had to keep scrolling up to see what question is being answered-not this one

The mods kept it in order and R44 kept us moving. Plus Greenbeans is the one that really made it possible. He missed the chat, instead he sat in the server room with a fly swatter. Without him, there would have been no chat! Thanks John!

ah that makes sense now....nice work Beans

I loved RL's comment about how "bad reporters complain about the work conditions".

That really struck me as well when I read it; sounded like a complete rip of Cannizarro...

[WestchesterJet] 8:54 pm: How has the transition to Eric Mangini been for you, the sports reporter? Not that your job was ever easy, but c

Archived