Ahh Boston...

Matt39

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got to love the ya-ya sisterhood in here.

Turning a blind eye to their own fans indiscretions. :roll:

Pathetic.

And yet you continue to turn a blind eye on what took place yesterday

I don't find what the fan did too bad.......The reaction of the crowd is waht further emphasizes my continued hatred for Boston fans

You guys are scum.....your 2nd rate town is sh*t......and your organization that polices that stadium is pathetic

I thought the little security guy - all 5'7" of him did a great job of diffusing the situation.

I think EVERYBODY is overreacting to this. Funny thing is - the person who best kept his composure is the man you would least expect it from - Sheffield himself.

I thought the little security guy - all 5'7" of him did a great job of diffusing the situation.

I think EVERYBODY is overreacting to this. Funny thing is - the person who best kept his composure is the man you would least expect it from - Sheffield himself.

Because Sheffield isn't an a$$hole.

With the new drug testing their is less of a chance of him having roid rage.

Because Sheffield isn't an a$$hole.

Sheffield ISN'T as a@@hole? :shock:

I heard on the radio this morning that some years ago Sheffield was shot - some drive by shooting thing. Wrong place wrong time, I guess. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard on the radio this morning that some years ago Sheffield was shot - some drive by shooting thing. Wrong place wrong time, I guess. Can anyone confirm this?

I will confirm Sheffiroid is an a$$hole to the 9th degree.

last night I was completely disgusted with that idiot fan. As a Boston sports fan, nothing pisses me off more than these idiots who show up to sporting events and act like that...I was so disgusted in fact, that I turned the game off after that.

Though I applaud Sheffield for keeping his composure the way he did. Its morons like that guy who give a bad name to Red Sox fans and Yankee fans alike.

From what I've read, IMO Sheffield sounds like an a$$hole. Especially with what he said in 2002.

http://baseball.about.com/od/2004seasoninfo/a/Sheff_Troubles.htm

I dunno if that makes him an a-hole or not. I mean, it doesn't speak well for him. It says he's not a great teammate. It says he's a 'me-first' type of guy. But an a-hole? He just looks out for number one and his intrests, just like everyone else in this capitalist society. He's no more an a-hole than any CEO or management type who's looking out for themselves and trying to get ahead.

But, I can't say for sure, if he is or not, because I don't know him, let alone ever met him.

you not saying he's an a$$hole because you heard he got shot at, are you...

The kid who threw beer has had his season tickets revoked by the club. While I welcome this move I feel it is not enough. Ban him from Fenway. Ban him from baseball for at least 1 year. Make a complete example of him.

Thank god both of these clubs will not meet until July. This was horrendous scheduling on behalf of MLB. Too many too soon. "Too much ice cream before dinner" as Bob Ryan wrote about today in the Globe. I need a nice series with the Rays, Orioles, Rangers, Tigers, whomever. A series without sceduled days off in them.

I heard the fan said he didn't know that it was Sheffielf that he hit. You know, kind of like how Sheffield didn't know that he was doing roids all those years? So, really, you can't blame the fan for his actions or Sheffield for doing roids - neither knew what they were doing.

Hey, I also heard that Sheffield's wife is in the movie business? Anyone else hear about that? What's the story?

Are we all talking about the same Gary Sheffield who has admitted that he intentionally made errors while he was on the Padres, just so they'd trade him? The same Sheffield who cheats by using roids? The same Sheffield who lunged at a fan when EVERY OTHER RIGHT FIELDER who plays in Fenway (or any other "close range") ballpark gets interfered with, etc, and doesn't lunge after fans in a roid or RKelly-related rage?

Nice guy that Sheffield. Is this the same Yankees team whose scrubs assaulted a Fenway staff worker a few years ago?

New York fans are cool, right? Never misbehave or anything, right?

I heard the fan said he didn't know that it was Sheffielf that he hit. You know, kind of like how Sheffield didn't know that he was doing roids all those years? So, really, you can't blame the fan for his actions or Sheffield for doing roids - neither knew what they were doing.

Hey, I also heard that Sheffield's wife is in the movie business? Anyone else hear about that? What's the story?

Are we all talking about the same Gary Sheffield who has admitted that he intentionally made errors while he was on the Padres, just so they'd trade him? The same Sheffield who cheats by using roids? The same Sheffield who lunged at a fan when EVERY OTHER RIGHT FIELDER who plays in Fenway (or any other "close range") ballpark gets interfered with, etc, and doesn't lunge after fans in a roid or RKelly-related rage?

Nice guy that Sheffield. Is this the same Yankees team whose scrubs assaulted a Fenway staff worker a few years ago?

The Staff worker deserved to get his ass kicked. If you're going to run your mouth in the bullpen, what the **** do you expect?

jets6ever said:

I dont understand how Sheffields past relates to this. Yes his wife banged Rkelly on video when she was 17. Yes he was an idiot when he was a 22 year old playing in Milwaukee and San Diego.

The Staff worker deserved to get his a$$ kicked. If you're going to run your mouth in the bullpen, what the F#ck do you expect?

Good call. You're right - if the Yankees assulted the guy, he MUST have deserved it...by definition, right? The Yankees would never do anythign wrong like cheat (roids) or attack fans unprovoked, right?

How's Sheffield's wife doing, has she made any movies lately? How's his roid connection goin these days, what with all of the heat and all? Any update on that? I am dying to know. Seriously, though, I did hear that his wife is good actress. My buddy told me I juts have to see her film. Any idea where I cna get it?

I dont understand how Sheffields past relates to this. Yes his wife banged Rkelly on video when she was 17. Yes he was an idiot when he was a 22 year old playing in Milwaukee and San Diego.

How does that factor into the fact a retard fan dumping booze and throwing a fist at him?

I wish Sheffield connected.

Visting right fielders get interfered with all the time in that area of Fenway Park. I know because I watch most of the Sox games. Only Mr. intentionally committs error and uses roids assaults fans because of it. But, that is to be expected from a team twhose members assult staff workers and whose players cheat. You do acknowledge that Sheffield is a cheater and that Yankee's players assaulted a Sox staffer, right? They were charged and plea bargained. You obviously like the Yankees and Sheffield, and I like the Sox. But for you to place 100% of the blame on the Sox fan - or the Sox staffer in the Nelson assult- is beyond pathetic.

The Sox fans deserved to get ejected for interference, and he did. It's a non story. And Sheffield is a cheater. This is not an opinion, it is a fact. He admitted, while under oath, to using steroids. Period.

Good call. You're right - if the Yankees assulted the guy, he MUST have deserved it...by definition, right? The Yankees would never do anythign wrong like cheat (roids) or attack fans unprovoked, right?

How's Sheffield's wife doing, has she made any movies lately? How's his roid connection goin these days, what with all of the heat and all? Any update on that? I am dying to know. Seriously, though, I did hear that his wife is good actress. My buddy told me I juts have to see her film. Any idea where I cna get it?

yeah man, you just made your point TWICE.

SHEFFIELDS WIFE BANGED R KELLY WHEN SHE WAS 17 ON VIDEO!

WHo freakin cares.

Please tell me, who attacked a fan unprovoked?

Ahh shall we divulge into the Mets histroy??

Vince Coleman hitting 10 year olds with firecrackers?

Brett Saberhagen trowing bleach on people?

SHould I contiune?

ok, I didnt realize you were a Red Sox fan.

Wasnt aware Jets/Red Sox fans existed.

The groundskeeper was an idiot. Period. In my opinion anyone who runs their mouth obnoxiously deserves do get the living sh*t kicked out of them.

yeah man, you just made your point TWICE.

SHEFFIELDS WIFE BANGED R KELLY WHEN SHE WAS 17 ON VIDEO!

WHo freakin cares.

Please tell me, who attacked a fan unprovoked?

Ahh shall we divulge into the Mets histroy??

Vince Coleman hitting 10 year olds with firecrackers?

Brett Saberhagen trowing bleach on people?

SHould I contiune?

don't mind him. i guess he still has'nt gotten over 2000.2000wsnyny.gifrofl2.gif

ok, I didnt realize you were a Red Sox fan.

Wasnt aware Jets/Red Sox fans existed.

The groundskeeper was an idiot. Period. In my opinion anyone who runs their mouth obnoxiously deserves do get the living Sh#t kicked out of them.

Does that include Yankee fans yelling "1918!" in my face over and over? I'm sure that's just good-natured banter.

Does that include Yankee fans yelling "1918!" in my face over and over? I'm sure that's just good-natured banter.

sure it does.

If I was being a drunk idiot and antagonzing you yelling "1918" you have every right to punch me.

Same as you telling me that Trot Nixon is god and Schilling is a "warrior"

Jet/BosoxFan said:
you dont ever have the right to put your hands on someone else unless they strike you first, dummy!

And if youre a famous ball player...you cant even defend yourself these days

well, technically you're correct

Archived