The Redsox are so Pathetic...It's amazing.

Smizzy

No class.

And they scored that a triple???!!!

Of course they did.

Look at the god damn foul poles...why do you think they refuse to build a new staduim? So POS players like Manny & Jim Rice look real good in boston.

My dead grandmother could hit a HR in fenway and she had 1 arm.

Those Sox are beating the 15 million dollar pitcher and beating up the wussy left fielder. The Yankees are the sad,disorganized,overpriced,pathetic excuse for a baseball team. Who else can choke a 3-0 lead no one in the history of baseball has ever done that

Those Sox are beating the 15 million dollar pitcher and beating up the wussy left fielder. The Yankees are the sad,disorganized,overpriced,pathetic excuse for a baseball team. Who else can choke a 3-0 lead no one in the history of baseball has ever done that

The redsox with the longest history in sports of chokes and let downs pull the choke card everyday.

Nothing is more pathetic.

The redsox deserve boston and vice versa.

Wussy left fielder? You mean Matsui? C'mon, Mr. 2 posts...get your positions right. We're talking about the dumbass fan who took a swipe at Sheffield. Charges should be enforced.

Nuclear Testing Site: Boston

The world would be a better place.

F#ck Boston and their scumbag classless fans.

In all seriousness a trend continues in that hellhole

The rightfield seats, as well as near the pen...these areas of that Zoo need to be better secured

I think the NYPD needs to patrol that outfield

Jesus Christ - don't you all think you are over-reacting a bit? Boston is great, everything surrounding Fenway is great, the fans are passionate - one bad apple should not spoil the whole barrel. It was just announced that the drunk idiot was arrested. He must have been drunk - what other reason could he have to do something so stupid?

Jesus Christ - don't you all think you are over-reacting a bit? Boston is great, everything surrounding Fenway is great, the fans are passionate - one bad apple should not spoil the whole barrel. It was just announced that the drunk idiot was arrested. He must have been drunk - what other reason could he have to do something so stupid?

Dont you think this is just starting to become typical at Fenway?

MOST fans handle themselves quite well. Truly, they do. That said, I haven't been to a Yankee/Sox game in years. I dare say, that if I were to ever attend a Sox/Yanks game in the Bronx - there would be NO FREAKIN' way I would wear my Sox cap. Call me a wimp - I call it smart. I can imagine the abuse Sox fans get there too....it just has to be 1,000% worse than anything the Pats/Jets could conjure up.

Thank Goodness we have another genius in our midst as opposed to the wretched refuse that pollute this board with boring meanderings about the Evil Empire.

Randy Johnson pitches like old people f*ck!!!

Thank Goodness we have another genius in our midst as opposed to the wretched refuse that pollute this board with boring meanderings about the Evil Empire.

Randy Johnson pitches like old people f*ck!!!

Jet Bosox and Mike Martz...perfect together!

Look at all the kettles calling the pot black. :roll:

The team's fans that won a WS on fan inteference and use spare change and batteries as objects to throw at players have no room to talk.

Archived