UFC 63 TONIGHT!

Ranger

Some great fights on tonight.

-Matt Hughes© vs. B.J. Penn (UFC WW Title - Hughes get his revenge)

-Mike Swick vs. David Loiseau (another great fight...give edge to Loiseau)

-Jens Pulver vs. Joe Lauzon (Pulver dominates...only LW to ever hold the title)

-Rashad Evans vs. Jason Lambert (Evans wins by lay and pray)

-Gabe Ruediger vs. Melvin Guillard (Guillard dominates)

-Jorge Gurgel vs. Danny Abaddi

-Tyson Griffin vs. David Lee

-Roger Huerta vs. Jason Dent

-Eddie Sanchez vs. Mario Neto

Matt Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuughes...I cannot wait for this one. I cannot believe the Shamrock/Ortiz nonsense...Tito needs to move on and go after Liddell again

Shamrock and Ortiz are fighting again?????????

is this Payperview or on spike???

BJ Penn will choke him out again tonight. Penn has beaten the best lightweight in Pride when he beat Takanori Gomi. Not only did he beat him, but he destroyed him handily, and Gomi is an amazing fighter. Penn beat Hughes once, and he will do the same again.

The other fight that will be good is the David Louazo fight. I'm looking foward to watching his visious elbows on "quick" swick's face.

BJ Penn will choke him out again tonight. Penn has beaten the best lightweight in Pride when he beat Takanori Gomi. Not only did he beat him, but he destroyed him handily, and Gomi is an amazing fighter. Penn beat Hughes once, and he will do the same again.

The other fight that will be good is the David Louazo fight. I'm looking foward to watching his visious elbows on "quick" swick's face.

Just watched the fight at hooters. pretty good. I thought for sure Penn was gonig to get Hughes to tap out after that leg chokehold but he tired himself out in the next round and Hughes capitalized. Good fight.

BTW, anyone watch the opening match? I was making fun of Joe Lauzen the whole time. Kid looks straight out of high school but he goes and absolutely pummels Jens Pulver in less than 30 seconds.

Archived