Notre Dame Sucks Brady blows!

puertorricanjet

I don't like giant running backs.

I'd rather have a playmaker back there that can go for 60 yards on any snap than a bowling ball that can rumble for 20, then get dragged down from behind by a linebacker.

Give me Willie Parker over Jerome Bettis any day of the week, especially Sunday.

I don't like giant running backs.

I'd rather have a playmaker back there that can go for 60 yards on any snap than a bowling ball that can rumble for 20, then get dragged down from behind by a linebacker.

Give me Willie Parker over Jerome Bettis any day of the week, especially Sunday.

I'm curious, what did you think of Herschel Walker as an NFL back?

Either Peterson or Bush would be good. Players come back from broken legs all the time - it isn't a permanent injury like a torn ligament. Steve Smith broke his leg in 2004 and had a monster year in 2005. It doesn't matter because the Jets will draft a back-up punter or linebacker in enxt year's draft anyway.

Thanks to all of you who felt the need to call and email the farewell emails...nice come back but I think Charlie needs to get over hyping his team and doing these rah rah speeches and get back to coaching. This could be the game that gets Quinn back on track. The wr Semadjia (however you spell it) is a helluva athelete

Rumor has it Hermie was on MSU sidelines last night

JL should be fired at dawn 2day

I have never ever seen a player take a knee at 12 yd line on a kickoff,

one of the worst coaching performances in NCAA history

Dame still sucks and is way overrated and Brady is overrated as well....

What a comeback! I missed it all because I went to sleep early because I was tired. Damn! Now all Notre Dame has to do is win the rest of their games and have a tiny chance a the Natioonal Championship game!

Go fighting irish!

I'm rooting for the Irish. But you cannot get blown off the field at home by a Michigan team that isn't very good.

I'm rooting for the Irish. But you cannot get blown off the field at home by a Michigan team that isn't very good.

You're right. Some of the non-Notre Dame fans are taking it a little too seriously. I don't know how you could think Notre Dame sucks. That one's beyond me. I could understand them being overrated, but they don't suck. They'll bounce back next week, hopefully.

As a huge ND fan saying they suck is a little much but I wil say I think the team is just reading too many papers and Weis is way too arrogant and stubborn with his play calling. For some reason I think this game could help them alot and of course the schedule lightens up a little.

Archived