Mangini is the man!!

glenn212

I know Jet fans have to be SO happy to have a head coach who can manage a game like we have witnessed the last 3 weeks..I know its early to be singing praises, but you must admit Eric Mangini has been pretty impressive for the "youngest coach" in the league. I don't worry about game, clock management or his team being prepared..

I know Jet fans have to be SO happy to have a head coach who can manage a game like we have witnessed the last 3 weeks..I know its early to be singing praises, but you must admit Eric Mangini has been pretty impressive for the "youngest coach" in the league. I don't worry about game, clock management or his team being prepared..

I think the entire coaching staff is doing a great job.

Agreed, the only thing I can say though is don't jump off the bandwagon if we lose the next two to Indy and Jax. I expect we'll be competitive but they will be tough games.

My seatbelt is buckled tight on the band wagon... hell ,I'm driving the bandwagon. Point is a few weeks ago most Jet fans would look at the schedule and figure NO shot, now we're saying okay home game...let's see..I know Indy is Indy but with the "new attitude" Jets you never know..Last year Eric Mangini's Pat's "D" shut out Jacksonville..

"There is light at the end of the tunnel"

Agreed, the only thing I can say though is don't jump off the bandwagon if we lose the next two to Indy and Jax. I expect we'll be competitive but they will be tough games.

Look most of us said at the start of the season we weren't expecting

a lot just that we could be competitive and show improvement as

the season wore on. I agree the next two games will be tough, maybe

too tough but after what we have seen in the first 3 there is a glimmer

of hope.

Archived