OK you guys saw Brady last night...

SoFlaJets

I smell blowout Sunday in Ohio-

Cincy has all the tools to make this the most embarrassing loss for New England since that opening day against Buffalo.They have the QB, the RB, THREE tall WRs who can go up and git it against an undersized Pats defensive backfield and an opposing QB (Brady) who is frustrated and has lost confidence in his coach's decisions (FO and on the field) as evidenced by the constant moping, head dragging and having it ALL put on his shoulders all the time and expecting miracles.Add to all this a place kicker NOBODY believes in.

Of course Tex will come back and say kickers mean nothing and that WE drafted Nugent wherever we did-let's see..I'm delusional or clueless or cite a SB win 37 years ago...it's all so predictable-but WATCH...and the true objective Pats fans here will admit they see the signs too...but not Tex...

I got a feeling it could get ugly for the pats, but at the same time I have seen bb scheme and prepare such that the opposing qb looks like a lost dog out there so I'm not so sure. Should be a good game to watch either way.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pats will lose, but it won't be the ugly loss you all hope for. Jets - Indy on the other hand.....;)

Oh no, you are quite f'ing wrong. The Pats will lose by double digits once again this week.

Pats - 17

Super Bowl XLI Champs - 31

Archived