Belly, another Example of tail ruining a great situation

SouthernJet

Sharon Shenocca comes into the picture and Belly loses that famous concentration and dedication. Pats in free-fall.

Who would have thought that tail would have ended the Jets Jinx?

Maybe the Pats are squeezing down on their cap dollars because Kraft told Belichick that any team liability for his philandering has to come out of cap dollars and not Bob Kraft dollars.

Having the highest ticket prices in the NFL does not mean you have money to waste on frivolous things like resigning a popular superbowl MVP wide receiver doncha know ;)

Maybe the Pats are squeezing down on their cap dollars because Kraft told Belichick that any team liability for his philandering has to come out of cap dollars and not Bob Kraft dollars.

Having the highest ticket prices in the NFL does not mean you have money to waste on frivolous things like resigning a popular superbowl MVP wide receiver doncha know ;)

Belly just not motivated anymore. h ewants to get game over with and get home to Sharon

You keep talking like the Jets "jinx" is over. ;) Personally, I think all the "jinx is over" talk does nothing but actually "jinx" your team. It's only week four, my fury friends.:P

It is utterly amazing with Jets fans.

They beat the mighty Titans and Bills and they are running around like they are some kind of dynasty team of the decade.:eek:

Wow.

Who me? Ooops - sorry, you mean TX. hahahahaha....

I keep it real. This is real:

The Pats are playing like poop and well beneath the expectations I have for them. Will this correct itself? Maybe. I'm cautiously optimistic that things will get better.

The Jets are playing okay and well above everyone's expectations. Newsflash: you won't go very far with no run game at all.

The Bills are playing "eh" and above everyone's expectations. The defense will only get better. Losman is...."eh" and never will be better than "eh."

The Dolphins are the joke of the division and playing well below expectations. Dante Culpepper is a disaster. The o-line is even worse.

Who me? Ooops - sorry, you mean TX. hahahahaha....

I keep it real. This is real:

The Pats are playing like poop and well beneath the expectations I have for them. Will this correct itself? Maybe. I'm cautiously optimistic that things will get better.

The Jets are playing okay and well above everyone's expectations. Newsflash: you won't go very far with no run game at all.

The Bills are playing "eh" and above everyone's expectations. The defense will only get better. Losman is...."eh" and never will be better than "eh."

The Dolphins are the joke of the division and playing well below expectations. Dante Culpepper is a disaster. The o-line is even worse.

true, but the good news is that the patchwork OL with Teague/Kendall dinged and rookies Mangold/DBrick will only get better so I see the running game improving as OL jells and gets healthier

true, but the good news is that the patchwork OL with Teague/Kendall dinged and rookies Mangold/DBrick will only get better so I see the running game improving as OL jells and gets healthier

....and I see progression to be made with the Pats as the receivers get comfortable and Brady gets his head out of his arse. I think Losman will improve too. I think Miami will be lucky to win five games this season.

....and I see progression to be made with the Pats as the receivers get comfortable and Brady gets his head out of his arse. I think Losman will improve too. I think Miami will be lucky to win five games this season.

Losman might not have th esmarts to improve that much.. he hasprogression read problems when #1 covered..

he has Vinny Testaverde disease

ya that was odd...

First, I spelled it wrong. I meant Furry (like a puppy) - not fury (like hell hath no) I have a friend that says that all the time "hello, my furry friend" (and no, I am not furry). Yes, it is odd. Yes, she is a little odd. Yes, I am odd for posting it.

Please refrain from slamming gg in public.

So, only YOU can do that? Brat.

It's not GG. But she did sing "It's a Small World Afterall" as we got onto the Jersey Turnpike. This was after her interesting rendition of "The Sound of Music" as she drove over the Geo Wash Bridge. I was getting ready to stick a needle in my eye - but lo and behold - we arrived at the Meadowlands just in time.

So, only YOU can do that? Brat.

It's not GG. But she did sing "It's a Small World Afterall" as we got onto the Jersey Turnpike. This was after her interesting rendition of "The Sound of Music" as she drove over the Geo Wash Bridge. I was getting ready to stick a needle in my eye - but lo and behold - we arrived at the Meadowlands just in time.

Is GG sort of like a 2000's version of Ethel Merman?

merman.jpg

Is GG sort of like a 2000's version of Ethel Merman?

merman.jpg

hahahaha...

who is Ethel Merman?:bag:

I think GG has so many admirers because she's a kind soul and a beautiful woman with the most amazing blue eyes you'll ever see. It sure as heck 'aint her musical talents....."The Hills are Alive....blah, blah, blah...." Christ almighty - enough already! :rl:

First, I spelled it wrong. I meant Furry (like a puppy) - not fury (like hell hath no) I have a friend that says that all the time "hello, my furry friend" (and no, I am not furry). Yes, it is odd. Yes, she is a little odd. Yes, I am odd for posting it.

garb, this is a football forum for crissakes...... we do not need to know whether you shave down there or not? ;)

Can we please not go there.....honestly, that sort of joke isn't my thing. No offense, guys.

my sincere apologies my unfurry friend ;)

remember those were you're words girl. my bad though. I called the mercedes benz shop in you're area & there will be an slk300 in you're driveway by thursday for any mental anguish I may have inflicted. I really did umm mean umm australia though as sj pointed out

Archived