Gostkowski=Noodle leg

SoFlaJets

his last 2 FG attepts have been blocked and with over a minute left to play and with 2 scores needed-Belichick decides to not even TRY for a FG-putting it all on Brady's back(again).That's some confidence he's showing in his 4th round draft pick kicker huh guys?

his last 2 FG attepts have been blocked and with over a minute left to play and with 2 scores needed-Belichick decides to not even TRY for a FG-putting it all on Brady's back(again).That's some confidence he's showing in his 4th round draft pick kicker huh guys?

I thought this was a Jets board.

Why all the Pats threads?

highfive.gif

7.gif

because frankly-we owe you Tex-we've had to listen to you bust our balls for 5 years and it feels good to give some back...BTW since your 24-0 lead you guys have been outscored 34-7

Maybe.

I am 5' 10" and have about a two inch vertical. I could have blocked that kick last night.

Right now, he probably does not trust him. However, unlike some other second round pick who apparently kicked with an aluminum leg in college and the has not been able to replicate the same range in the NFL, G's problem is he is not getting his kicks high enough. We have to wait until he gets a kick beyond the line of scrimmage to see if he is accurate. :-s;-)

The Pats have a plethora of problems. Honestly, I wouldn't start with the kicker - although that is an issue. Start with: NO RECEIVERS. Then, lets go to: Brady's shoulder injury could very well be real....then, lets try: THE SECONDARY CAN'T TACKLE and lets mosey on to THE OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLING SUCKS....okay, now we can go to the kicker - he of booming kick-off's and not much else.

BTW - is Seau the most over-rated player of all time or what? The best mop-up tackler in NFL history.

The Pats have a plethora of problems. Honestly, I wouldn't start with the kicker - although that is an issue. Start with: NO RECEIVERS. Then, lets go to: Brady's shoulder injury could very well be real....then, lets try: THE SECONDARY CAN'T TACKLE and lets mosey on to THE OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLING SUCKS....okay, now we can go to the kicker - he of booming kick-off's and not much else.

BTW - is Seau the most over-rated player of all time or what? The best mop-up tackler in NFL history.

you forgot that Belly is gettin so much young tail that his mind is not in the game anymore

Brady does not look right, I don't know if it's the lack of chemistry with the receivers or his shoulder has a booboo. Either way the pats are in trouble.

Yes, Gostkowski has a noodle leg and for the HC to not even try and kick a 40 something yarder to make it a one score game shows how little faith he has in his kicker. How much would it have cost the Pats to keep Vinitieri? I bet they'd like a do-over on that one.

Pats fans: welcome to the wonderful hell of not having an automatic place kicker, you should be stuck there through a few more ofseasons after you've tried (a few times) to put a bandaid on it with an overpriced, aging free agent kicker. ;)

JETS RULE!:box:

The problem with Brady is simple. IF he took less cabbage to keep the team together (he did !!) AND IF that money is not going to Brach or Givens (it isn't !!) AND IF the Pats are waaaaayyyy under the salary cap (they are !!) AND IF Bob Kraft is charging the highest prices in the NFL for season tickets (he IS !!!)

Then where in the name of all that is holy is that extra money going to? The money Tom Brady agreed to leave on the table to keep a winning team together...

The problem with Brady is simple. IF he took less cabbage to keep the team together (he did !!) AND IF that money is not going to Brach or Givens (it isn't !!) AND IF the Pats are waaaaayyyy under the salary cap (they are !!) AND IF Bob Kraft is charging the highest prices in the NFL for season tickets (he IS !!!)

Then where in the name of all that is holy is that extra money going to? The money Tom Brady agreed to leave on the table to keep a winning team together...

it's definitely having a negative effect on him-he walks around with his head down half the time

good point....... my head would be down too if I was brady.

Belly believed his own bull**** too many times

1- I don't need to hold on to key ass't coaches for I am a genius

2- I don't need to pay money for players we are the pats, I can win with anyone for I am a genius

3- I will tell vinnetari to take a walk & draft a kicker for I am a genius

4- My qb will complete a pass to any wr for I am a genius

2- I don't need to pay money for players we are the pats, I can win with anyone for I am a genius

POTW NOM.

Good one joewilly :beer_Orcish:

see this I don't get-for the past 9 months a lot of us were saying how losing Adam V WAS a big deal and Pats nation told us we were "delusional" and it wouldn't matter-last night Belichick basically conceded the game when he still had shot at winning-it was either a big blunder or a concession-I say both

Along with that the mantra was that players around the NFL were willing to take less money to play/stay with the Patriots.

Belli has had 2 consecutive horrible off seasons.

The draft appears spotty as well with this kicker and Chad Jackson (inactive) who can't seem to learn a pro playbook.

mabe wat the pats need is brady to hump hug his each one of untalented receivers

1124452804_3833.jpg

Along with that the mantra was that players around the NFL were willing to take less money to play/stay with the Patriots.

Belli has had 2 consecutive horrible off seasons.

The draft appears spotty as well with this kicker and Chad Jackson (inactive) who can't seem to learn a pro playbook.

Correction: Jackson has a harmstring injury that has been dogging him since he became a Patriot. So, the reason he can't get on the field is health - not stupidity - even though I can understand that assumption hailing from such an academic powerhouse. ;)

I've followed this team for a long time and I know how this present FO works. There is a deeper issue than anyone has touched upon. I just know it. There is something going on with Brady - and it's not any of the points any of you have brought forth. He's not the type to pout for long. He's not the type to ever have consecutive bad games. He's not the type to protest. He's the model citizen-leadership guy. Nope, there is something troubling him and I suspect it's personal. The last time I saw him play like poop for a "prolonged" period of time was when he was out carousing with that tramp Tara Reid for a few months. (que SJ and his "tail" theory...lol!)

Correction: Jackson has a harmstring injury that has been dogging him since he became a Patriot. So, the reason he can't get on the field is health - not stupidity - even though I can understand that assumption hailing from such an academic powerhouse. ;)

I've followed this team for a long time and I know how this present FO works. There is a deeper issue than anyone has touched upon. I just know it. There is something going on with Brady - and it's not any of the points any of you have brought forth. He's not the type to pout for long. He's not the type to ever have consecutive bad games. He's not the type to protest. He's the model citizen-leadership guy. Nope, there is something troubling him and I suspect it's personal. The last time I saw him play like poop for a "prolonged" period of time was when he was out carousing with that tramp Tara Reid for a few months. (que SJ and his "tail" theory...lol!)

Ahhhhh, BALCO.

the only problem with your theory garb is that model citizens/team leaders don't bring their problems to work. this strikes me as a problem within the organization, not outside of it.

joewilly, for pointing all this out, you are a genius!!

the only problem with your theory garb is that model citizens/team leaders don't bring their problems to work. this strikes me as a problem within the organization, not outside of it.

He's human. I recall Penny calling out the press or the fans or something like that - last year maybe? Was that an organizational issue or was frustrated with himself?

I'm telling you know - there is something going on. I know it. I know this team too well. Even BB's press conferences have a "different" feel to them. Something big is going on. Mark my words.

He's human. I recall Penny calling out the press or the fans or something like that - last year maybe? Was that an organizational issue or was frustrated with himself?

I'm telling you know - there is something going on. I know it. I know this team too well. Even BB's press conferences have a "different" feel to them. Something big is going on. Mark my words.

Bellys last year,, new babe, new life,

he wanted Eric to take over, ,thats why he is pissed,,

no one left to take over..

romeo may get canned in Cleveland but he was never known as the sharpest knife in the drawer..

hes got a noodle shoulder...he's done...;)

Penny's press scrap was all football related. no personal issues in the mix at all. He was defending the team 2 yrs ago.

The wind really seems to be out of the pats sails right now. seems odd that it's all due to a personal issue in Brady's love life. You do know your team though & never rule out woman's intuition so who knows?

That's what happens when you get old and should be retired. He used to great, but he should stick to golf now.

What does size of the pecker have to do with blocking kicks?

:gay:

I knew that comment was coming. I am surprised it took so long. ;-)

Originally Posted by joewilly

1. This is too retarded. Name one coach he has stood in the way of? He kind of made Pioli honor his contract, but he has not prevented anyone from leaving. Weis and RAC took forever to get a job. No Belichick's fault.

2. :rolleyes: There is one franchise that has been consistently good for the better part of the last decae and a half....the Steelers. Only 3 losing seasons. Why? They do not over pay and they develop talent. The Patriots emulate this. Maybe they did not anticipate the Branch situation falling apart, but paying him top dollar will allow someone else to leave.

3. Again, is it wise to overpay a kicker that is on the wrong side of 30? No.

4. Maybe the QB needs to nut up and move on. Branch is not walking through the lockeroom door any time now. Neither is Givens.

it's definitely having a negative effect on him-he walks around with his head down half the time

During the Giants-Seahawks game the announcers (whoever they were) were talking about how Branch was getting text messages from Brady saying how much he misses him. Hmm, maybe the Pats shoulda gave up a little bit a that extra bank.

1. This is too retarded. Name one coach he has stood in the way of? He kind of made Pioli honor his contract, but he has not prevented anyone from leaving. Weis and RAC took forever to get a job. No Belichick's fault.

2. :rolleyes: There is one franchise that has been consistently good for the better part of the last decae and a half....the Steelers. Only 3 losing seasons. Why? They do not over pay and they develop talent. The Patriots emulate this. Maybe they did not anticipate the Branch situation falling apart, but paying him top dollar will allow someone else to leave.

4. Maybe the QB needs to nut up and move on. Branch is not walking through the lockeroom door any time now. Neither is Givens.

thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess i'm wrong in thinking the head coach had anything to do with last nights performance & barely eeking out a win against the afce east 2 cellar dwellers.

You are kidding about number 3 right? If there is any position on

a football team that age doesn't make a difference its PK. How

many are playing in their 30s and I think there maybe a couple of

40s around. And he wasn't your average kicker.

You are kidding about number 3 right? If there is any position on

a football team that age doesn't make a difference its PK. How

many are playing in their 30s and I think there maybe a couple of

40s around. And he wasn't your average kicker.

Yea, maybe the Pats should have paid AV what he wanted so he could be inactive because of a severe groin injury.

Archived