Brady Outperformed PennyBoy Yesterday

PatsFanTX

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, PennyBoy always beats the Pop Warner teams in the NFL.

Watch what he does against a good team like the Colts.

He is like clockwork, he can't beat a good team.

Penny+Herm couldn't beat a good team. Penny+Mangini is still a ?

The Jets will get a shot at Indy, Jax and Chicago. That's 3 chances to prove he can.

Good one.:eek:

And the friggn' Jets haven't even played in a Super Bowl for 37 years.

How pathetic is that?

not as pathetic as you living in the past when it suits your agenda. Face it, Bradys days as the saviour is over. He looks as though he has the noodle arm now. And as far as Pop Warner, you guys looked real good against the Jills last week. You are starting to lose it TX, you bash the Jets over the same stuff you praise your patsies* for.

seriously man , you are losing it.

relax, you had a great run,,

but when your team loses and then posting stuff like 'but we out gained you' is not Tex-like

Let's see Bady threw 26 more times, with 12 completions for 137 yard with 0/0. That the diffference. I don't even think that a NE fan would classify that's as a great day. And a qb rating of 79.4 to Chad's 94.3. A loss vs Chad's win. Guess Brady did have a much bettter day. Sure.

Let's see Bady threw 26 more times, with 12 completions for 137 yard with 0/0. That the diffference. I don't even think that a NE fan would classify that's as a great day. And a qb rating of 79.4 to Chad's 94.3. A loss vs Chad's win. Guess Brady did have a much bettter day. Sure.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Tex was joking.

Remember the posts last week where every Jets' fan was blowing smoke up Chad's ass after getting 300 yards? That were accumalated after trailing 24-0? Ring a bell?

Clicks? Whistles?

What? No mention of the Pats 1-5 against the Broncos, including the playoffs lately?

Face it...the Pats' weaknesses are slowly being exposed with each passing week. Their run is over.

So far the Jets are 2 and 1 against average teams. They are 0 and 0 against good teams. Sunday will be a big test.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Tex was joking.

Remember the posts last week where every Jets' fan was blowing smoke up Chad's ass after getting 300 yards? That were accumalated after trailing 24-0? Ring a bell?

Clicks? Whistles?

its so cute how all you patsie*fans come to the aid of each other...

Ugly wins, cr*ppy teams, whatever. What TX here is missing is the 'W' is the only thing that matters, so he can take his opinion to a Broncos board and see what they have to say over why NE can't get arrested against them these days. I'd like to go on record as pointing out to him that NE in no way looked stellar against us in our hideous First Q of play. It was more due to our lack and us being semi-retarded than their flawless play and killer acumen. And NE won. Yesterday, they didn't. For much the same reasons.

Bottom line is, good teams also beat who they are EXPECTED to beat. Unlike the Jets of the past, we took out two teams we should have taken out. The exception there is our win over the Browns in '04, a game we ordinarily would have choked on, but as I say, an exception to our old, general rule. Be warned about our next meeting, TX. I'd be watching your back for us if I were you. NOT the same old Jets, so I wouldn't get too comfy in your ass-creeping britches. Our final record may not wind up being too pretty, but all in all, other teams will NOT take us lightly.

Ugly wins, cr*ppy teams, whatever. What TX here is missing is the 'W' is the only thing that matters, so he can take his opinion to a Broncos board and see what they have to say over why NE can't get arrested against them these days. I'd like to go on record as pointing out to him that NE in no way looked stellar against us in our hideous First Q of play. It was more due to our lack and us being semi-retarded than their flawless play and killer acumen. And NE won. Yesterday, they didn't. For much the same reasons.

Bottom line is, good teams also beat who they are EXPECTED to beat. Unlike the Jets of the past, we took out two teams we should have taken out. The exception there is our win over the Browns in '04, a game we ordinarily would have choked on, but as I say, an exception to our old, general rule. Be warned about our next meeting, TX. I'd be watching your back for us if I were you. NOT the same old Jets, so I wouldn't get too comfy in your ass-creeping britches. Our final record may not wind up being too pretty, but all in all, other teams will NOT take us lightly.

good post why DOES Shanahan OWN Belichick anyway?

Archived