No Love from the NY media?

jamesAngleton

The Jets were the only New York sports team to win yesterday. And what does the NY Post and the NY Daily News decide to put on their back page? Jeremy Shockey. No respect

Good, I want to fly under the radar the entire season. The media can go f themselves, I get more info out of sperm edwards on this site than I do all the media outlets combined.

The Jets were the only New York sports team to win yesterday. And what does the NY Post and the NY Daily News decide to put on their back page? Jeremy Shockey. No respect

I love the Jets and couldn't give two craps about the Giants, but I was pretty interested in what Shockey had to say. He said the O ran better when Eli called the plays than Coughlin. He thinks that was the reason they scored so much late. Guess he doesn't see any loss in significance in beating a prevent. Would have been better if it came from somebody without such a big mouth though.

Good, I want to fly under the radar the entire season. The media can go f themselves, I get more info out of sperm edwards on this site than I do all the media outlets combined.

it's not a big secret: www.sportspyder.com

as the feeds come in, I just paste 'em here.

Tom Rock's still got a little bit of a hard-on for Mangini. Basically that Rhodes is making Mangini look good. Not that Rhodes hasn't been exceeding everyone's expectations, but the inference is that Mangini (and therefore the Jets) otherwise look bad. Nevermind that Mangini possibly has had some influence over this in training camp and in defensive play-design (if not outright play-calling) with those safety blitzes.

It's about as stupid as saying Brady made BB look good. Brady was a talented player in the right scheme. A coach playing to that player's strengths deserves the kudos that come his way. Putting Rhodes in a position to make certain plays is not the same as putting Derrick Strait in that same position. Same can be said for Cotchery, Bryan Thomas, and others. They were here before Mangini got here, but left for dead.

it's not a big secret: www.sportspyder.com

as the feeds come in, I just paste 'em here.

Tom Rock's still got a little bit of a hard-on for Mangini. Basically that Rhodes is making Mangini look good. Not that Rhodes hasn't been exceeding everyone's expectations, but the inference is that Mangini (and therefore the Jets) otherwise look bad. Nevermind that Mangini possibly has had some influence over this in training camp and in defensive play-design (if not outright play-calling) with those safety blitzes.

It's about as stupid as saying Brady made BB look good. Brady was a talented player in the right scheme. A coach playing to that player's strengths deserves the kudos that come his way. Putting Rhodes in a position to make certain plays is not the same as putting Derrick Strait in that same position. Same can be said for Cotchery, Bryan Thomas, and others. They were here before Mangini got here, but left for dead.

Great point.

And exactly who was Kerry Rhodes supposed to be before Mangini arrived? The second coming of Jesus? The guy was a 2nd day pick and has already done more in one game than he did all of last season under Herm.

Great point.

And exactly who was Kerry Rhodes supposed to be before Mangini arrived? The second coming of Jesus? The guy was a 2nd day pick and has already done more in one game than he did all of last season under Herm.

Under Herm, Rhodes and Cotchery played 'Spy the hot babe in the stands' from the bench

The Jets are, and will always be, 2nd class citizens behind the Giants.

For crying out loud, you are tenants in their friggn' stadium.

The Jets are, and will always be, 2nd class citizens behind the Giants.

For crying out loud, you are tenants in their friggn' stadium.

Coming from a "New England" Patriots fan whose own state can't get their own football team and have to share them with 5 other states.

Maybe if you raise your taxes a little higher and do some smaller digs, you could afford your own team.

BZ

Coming from a "New England" Patriots fan whose own state can't get their own football team and have to share them with 5 other states.

Maybe if you raise your taxes a little higher and do some smaller digs, you could afford your own team.

BZ

hahahahha

mark it down on your calendars so you all don't forget the date I gave BZ a

POTW NOM!!!!

BZ

nice job putting the resident troll in his place!

Mike and the Mad Dog are starting their show as usual with 2+ hours on the 2nd best football team in new york.

I can't listen to them. Except for when Parcells was here, you would think these guys had a stake in the Giants.

I think Coughlin is not a bad coach, but he's dstined to fail in that mess. It's a bad mix of players with huge egos who aren't buying into the program. And the Giants' own publicity office drives that bus rather than football considerations.They've ,made it a point to have their players be out and about. That's all fine and good, but when Barber and Shockey both think it's okay to air laundry out in public, that undermines the coach.

And until the Maras put their foot down and tell the FO to worry more about winning football games than making player's appearance money, it won't change. Strahan and Barber and Manning all have radio shows; Shockey has a ghostwritten column. And then you add Plexiglass and to a lesser extent Sinorice of the Sideline Moss family, it's a bad collection of agendas. One more thing-Sam Madison-why? There's videotape of this guy's messes in the past. Was Accorsi drunk or was this the work of his hairpiece?

I'm sure that part of the ignoring the Jets thing stems from Mangini's treatment of the media. They probably see it as payback. Spiteful beotches, eff em. Anybody that needs Jets info can just come to JN.

actually the Gints getting totally rectally realigned, and Shockey starting the beginning of th eend of Coughlin era, was a bigger story than Jet win..

actually the Gints getting totally rectally realigned, and Shockey starting the beginning of th eend of Coughlin era, was a bigger story than Jet win..

it's only a big story because everyone in the media fooled themselved into thinking the giants were acctualy a decent team that had a chance of doing somthing this year.

I am enjoyong all of it to tell you the truth. The only thing better would be if the Midgets were 0-3, which they should be.

The Giants were the cover of The Star Ledger as well with the Jets on the side. Whatever. The Giants stand at a VERY LUCKY 1-2 while the Jets are 2-1 and were close to forcing OT against the Pats after being 24 down. F The Giants. When the Giants are out of the playoff picture in December & the Jets are still in it, we'll see whose leading the headlines then.

The Papers love controversy so the Giants and their problems are fodder for them.

Let the Jets continue under the radar and play above the media expectations.

we will continue to be underrated faba-in fact we are underdogs this week and will also be for Jax-even AFTER we beat the Colts

Archived