The "Egg on your face" thread

GM

Don't see them beating Buffalo at all. Great defensive coach who led the Bears to a 13-3 record and a division title. Lost his QB to a rotater cuff and the Bears fell apart. Believes in run the ball and a great defense.

All he needs is a healthy Willis McGahee and a QB who hands off to him. Enough to beat the Jets twice.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The Jets will be 1-7 heading into the bye week.

They will start playing good ball the 2nd half of the season going 5-3.

That comes out to a 6-10 record.

All of sudden over the last 2 years..when he does play..Mr Egg cannot hold onto the football. His fumbles in the first preseason game reflect that he hasn't improved in this area. How long has he been in the league 6 years?

Any QB can be accurate on 2-5 yard passes! The last few years has Mr. Pennington proving that he cannot compete in the NFL and I would favor Brooks Bollinger over this guy anyday!

Chad do us all a favor....go back to Tennessee and make moonshine with Al Gore your homeboy who couldn't even carry his own home state in the presidential election in 2000. Tennessee's electoral votes went to Bush in 2000.

I also have a problem with investing all of our top draft picks on the O-Line and having a running game that could be lucky to break 750 yards with a QB who butters his bread on both sides before a game. This translates to an offensive line that will provide plenty of protection for a QB that coughs up the ball the one time he does get hit.

Chad is no one's hero and Jets fans better get used to this quick! I say start the kid!

Feel free to add your favorites.

Please go back and copy the "Pats-Jets Prediction" thread where 95% of delusional Jets fans actually thought they could beat the Pats.

It's amazing what Jet fans think with two wins over the mighty Titans and Bills.

Yet the Pats only beat the "mighty" Bills and the "mighty" Jets....See what happens when you play a "real" team like the Broncos...:Nuts:

Please go back and copy the "Pats-Jets Prediction" thread where 95% of delusional Jets fans actually thought they could beat the Pats.

It's amazing what Jet fans think with two wins over the mighty Titans and Bills.

what was the KC Denver score last week,,

you got anal-greased by a team that had to go to OT to beat Herm

This would've been better if jensen hadn't run away & accepted my challenge & posted his projected year-end record for Mangini's Jets:

• in his first year coaching
  • taking over for a 4-12 team
  • in the media capital of the world
  • rookies at LT and C
  • scrubs at RT and RG (and worse at LG so far as well)
  • no HB
  • no FB
  • 1 turf-toe WR
  • no TE
  • 1 DE (Ellis)
  • 2 LB's (Barton/Vilma)
  • 0 DB's to speak of (Law was our only "good" one, right?)

And compare that to Herm, with 5 years of HC experience under his belt, taking over for a 10-6 Chiefs team, in cushy Kansas City (and their one newspaper), that had the #1 offense in the NFL for the previous 4 years.

Never got an answer out of him. Big surprise.

I think I predicted 6-10 for the Chiefs as soon as he was hired. And once camp stories came out I called 11-5 for the Jets.

Archived