craziness in the air

johnny green balls

i am amazed by the hysterical reactions on the board today of the pats fan. they're acting like kids who just got beat up by their little brothers. man it's fun to watch these ninnies stir themselves up into a frenzy but at least it means they're smart enough to recognize the new threat looming in their division. here's the part they really hate: mangini knows a lot more about belly and his system and tactics then belly does about mangini. no wonder they're afraid.

i am amazed by the hysterical reactions on the board today of the pats fan. they're acting like kids who just got beat up by their little brothers. man it's fun to watch these ninnies stir themselves up into a frenzy but at least it means they're smart enough to recognize the new threat looming in their division. here's the part they really hate: mangini knows a lot more about belly and his system and tactics then belly does about mangini. no wonder they're afraid.

If Mangini knows so much about BB, and BB does not know much about Mangini, then why did the Jets lose to the Pats for the 7th straight time?

And BTW, the Bills won't be a threat in the AFCE for another couple of years.

If Mangini knows so much about BB, and BB does not know much about Mangini, then why did the Jets lose to the Pats for the 7th straight time?

And BTW, the Bills won't be a threat in the AFCE for another couple of years.

Nice try old man, JGB nailed it!

nice right cross there JGB-let's see your left uppercut..jab..jab..hook

Archived