Boo Berry cereal and your digestive system...

Alk

You ever eat Captain Crunch as an adult? It tears apart my gums. Yeah that's right I am blaming the good Captain.

Yeah, I've had Captain Crunch recently but I usually let it soak in milk for about 10 minutes before even attempting to eat it. But seriously, go get yourself a box of Boo Berry cereal (It's everywhere this time of year) eat about half of the box and in a few hours watch the fantastic colors commense. It's quite fascinating really.

Yeah, I've had Captain Crunch recently but I usually let it soak in milk for about 10 minutes before even attempting to eat it. But seriously, go get yourself a box of Boo Berry cereal (It's everywhere this time of year) eat about half of the box and in a few hours watch the fantastic colors commense. It's quite fascinating really.

ive noticed this as well...but i think it is with any of the general mills cereals. they stopped making them for a short time and when they came back they are all a bit different. i bought some about 2 weeks ago and my **** was green for like a week. i ate quite a bit of it but still. i believe it also made me slightly sick. and i eat cereal constantly, so it isn't something that is usually in cereal that was doing it. they all use quite a bit of dyes in their cereals which if you look closely will change the color of the milk quite a bit, well it changes the color of everything it mixes with as well :)

btw, captain crunch is the best cereal ever.

LOL, I have a Boo Berry cereal story.

Several years ago, I'm at the grocery store with my husband, and he's approached by an older couple, (early to mid 80s). I glance over and I hear my husband say "I don't think they make it anymore, I haven't seen it in years." The couple look completely confused.

My husband then waves me over and asks me "Where would they have the Boo Berry cereal?" Now I'm puzzled. They did not strike me as a couple who would sit down for a bowl of Boo Berry cereal for breakfast. I turned to them and asked "What are you looking for?" Sure enough, the gentleman mumbled something that indeed sounded like Boo Berry cereal, however it also sounded to my ears like "blueberry syrup". I wisely restated the latter, to which they smiled and nodded and I sent them in the right direction.

Once they were out of earshot I looked at my husband and said "Boo Berry cereal?!?" He just shrugs his shoulders and we both crack up laughing.

LOL, I have a Boo Berry cereal story.

Several years ago, I'm at the grocery store with my husband, and he's approached by an older couple, (early to mid 80s). I glance over and I hear my husband say "I don't think they make it anymore, I haven't seen it in years." The couple look completely confused.

My husband then waves me over and asks me "Where would they have the Boo Berry cereal?" Now I'm puzzled. They did not strike me as a couple who would sit down for a bowl of Boo Berry cereal for breakfast. I turned to them and asked "What are you looking for?" Sure enough, the gentleman mumbled something that indeed sounded like Boo Berry cereal, however it also sounded to my ears like "blueberry syrup". I wisely restated the latter, to which they smiled and nodded and I sent them in the right direction.

Once they were out of earshot I looked at my husband and said "Boo Berry cereal?!?" He just shrugs his shoulders and we both crack up laughing.

pretty funny stuff;)

HEY BOB, you never told me ladyjet was married you bastid. It must of been him that tried to run me over 2 weeks ago while I patiently waited for you on her front lawn.......anyway, i'm over it now. so I'll see ya at greengals around 11 sunday? have you even told her yet?

HEY BOB, you never told me ladyjet was married you bastid. It must of been him that tried to run me over 2 weeks ago while I patiently waited for you on her front lawn.......anyway, i'm over it now.

Sorry, JW. I forget sometimes because I'm in denial about it, myself. :D

Archived