shasta gets a TO from Jetswin for this diatribe

SoFlaJets

to neck...

Quote-

"Idiot?? You call me an idiot??? The only idiot is your mother for being too much of a whore to turn down the retard that knocked her up with you. Tell me this anal birth, whats more difficult to do, starting at your own 40 with about 45 seconds and no time outs, getting into the end zone for a game tying TD or getting into long field goal range for game tying 3??? Better yet don't even answer, just run out in traffic and do the world a favor.

to neck...

Quote-

"Idiot?? You call me an idiot??? The only idiot is your mother for being too much of a whore to turn down the retard that knocked her up with you. Tell me this anal birth, whats more difficult to do, starting at your own 40 with about 45 seconds and no time outs, getting into the end zone for a game tying TD or getting into long field goal range for game tying 3??? Better yet don't even answer, just run out in traffic and do the world a favor.

Classic shasta.

I hear conflicting reports....like that discovery that she was female was all a ruse. That in fact, it's a male. I've seen him, her, it post "hubba-hubba" type comments in those silly "Hot Latino Women" or "Blonde and Beautiful" threads. So, what is Shasta? How do we get "it" here? :)

I hear conflicting reports....like that discovery that she was female was all a ruse. That in fact, it's a male. I've seen him, her, it post "hubba-hubba" type comments in those silly "Hot Latino Women" or "Blonde and Beautiful" threads. So, what is Shasta? How do we get "it" here? :)

the gender was found out from her posting on some newspaper site where she had to put her real name on a comment-I'll say this Garb she could learn a lot from you about football,the Pats,and how to "mingle" on a message board and be a truly objective fan...hey we Jets fans are not afraid to say; "when we suck-we suck"

the gender was found out from her posting on some newspaper site where she had to put her real name on a comment-I'll say this Garb she could learn a lot from you about football,the Pats,and how to "mingle" on a message board and be a truly objective fan...hey we Jets fans are not afraid to say; "when we suck-we suck"

I heard about that newspaper thing and someone told me it was not what it appeared. You never know with the internet - this whole anonimity thing leads to some tall tales. Ever watch Date Line to Catch a Predator series? Some sick stuff.

Anyway, I'd like to see "it" here. How 'bout you? :P

I heard about that newspaper thing and someone told me it was not what it appeared. You never know with the internet - this whole anonimity thing leads to some tall tales. Ever watch Date Line to Catch a Predator series? Some sick stuff.

Very sick stuff, but damn I love that show. Nothing like the faces these a-holes make when they know they've been had....

Such a mouth on that one.

Kidding aside, Shasta serves a useful purpose in the Internet message board universe. With Shasta on the premisis everyone else gets to feel confident that there at least one person in the neighborhood who they are not stupider than.

In the middle ages the job description was Literally "village idiot"

I am probably the most lenient fan in terms of my tolerance towards Pats fans, but I draw the line on Shasta.

There are certain posters whose input is of such rare value that they achieve an importance that exceeds that of other members of a board. Such posters in my opinion are, dare I say it, practically "unbannable" because of how much they bring to the table. Frank Moga III is one example of this pheonomenon over at JI. For different reasons, some of which are amply evident from the quote at the beginning of this thread, I think that Shasta is also apporaching the "unbannable" plateau...

Natural village idiots are a rare enough find out in the wild but to get one who is as ornery as Shasta and with a potty mouth to match ("Anal Birth").... Wayall... I think that Max should excecise whatever influence he still has over there to keep Shasta as an official JI mascot of sorts...

I may have more to say on the concept of "unbannable" at some point in the future.

Give me credit where credit is due

I was the one who came up with the Shastagirl thing

I have no ideas what (shasta) is

Archived