shasta gets a TO from Jetswin for this diatribe

SoFlaJets

to neck...

Quote-

"Idiot?? You call me an idiot??? The only idiot is your mother for being too much of a whore to turn down the retard that knocked her up with you. Tell me this anal birth, whats more difficult to do, starting at your own 40 with about 45 seconds and no time outs, getting into the end zone for a game tying TD or getting into long field goal range for game tying 3??? Better yet don't even answer, just run out in traffic and do the world a favor.

Man, I'd almost be willing to pay to get into a flamewar with that one.

I wish I would have thought of putdowns like that when arguing with people like 5180 and... well, pretty much him.

It would really be a waste on that guy. He would just cry for you to be banned, and then start a thread about a hijacked cruise ship in the South Pacific.

Hey I have been a MOD over at **********.com for a number of years but that does not mean i can't come over here and talk to some old friends.... Bob married my wife and I so I have to keep in touch with him. Plus there are alot of good Jet fans on other boards beside JI. And I like to talk to them.... I have never been involved in the border war and I refuse to be part of it now.... GO JETS

Hey I have been a MOD over at **********.com for a number of years but that does not mean i can't come over here and talk to some old friends.... Bob married my wife and I so I have to keep in touch with him. Plus there are alot of good Jet fans on other boards beside JI. And I like to talk to them.... I have never been involved in the border war and I refuse to be part of it now.... GO JETS

Murph --

Cmon man you know me and you know that I was just busting. I make fun of "you know who" but I couldn't \ could care less about the border war.

We are all Jets fans. Where we post is really not that important. I read several Jets boards a day myself. Besides after the Jets beat the Colts we will need all the Jet sites we can find to handle the mass hysteria!

Archived