CHAD PENNINGTON WILL BE ON WFAN

FoxJet

Where do you have it now?

Your bedroom?

In the Den (that is a place where you keep books and those are things with letters connected to create words which can be used to communicate).

Behind the sofa (that is a piece of furniture you buy to sit on so you don't sit on the dirt floor).

BZ

joewilly,

Wins over the Titans and Bills do not change anything.

The Jets lost to the only good team they played this year.

The Jets still suck.;)

ok tx...using your theory (which pains me).... the patsies won their two games from the bills and jets... and since you said they both suck...

i guess that means the pats also suck ....

but wait!!!

it is wrong ...the patsies did beat a goooooood team, the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! the jets had a bad first half.... otherwise this would be a different conversation.

of course, the patsie did win the AFCE preseaason championship..so that is something you can hang your hat on, tx. :lol:

ok tx...using your theory (which pains me).... the patsies won their two games from the bills and jets... and since you said they both suck...

but wait!!!

it is wrong ...the patsies did beat a goooooood team, the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! the jets had a bad first half.... otherwise this would be a different conversation.

of course, the patsie did win the AFCE preseaason championship..so that is something you can hang your hat on, tx. :lol:

You know TX is fuming when GG takes it to him.

BZ

Yea, but when the two wins come against Pop Warner teams, you still suck.

When will the Jets beat a real NFL team?

STEP 1-go to chapter 4. it lists real nfl teams. both the bills & titans are on the list.

STEP 2- reread chapter 3

repeat steps 1 & 2 about 10 times or so. eventually you will get it

STEP 1-go to chapter 4. it lists real nfl teams. both the bills & titans are on the list.

STEP 2- reread chapter 3

repeat steps 1 & 2 about 10 times or so. eventually you will get it

I just skipped to chapter 12.

It's all about the Super Bowl.

It's always refreshing to learn new things.

You might want to give it a read.;)

but wait!!!

:box: :box:

I just skipped to chapter 12.

It's all about the Super Bowl.

It's always refreshing to learn new things.

You might want to give it a read.;)

you must have an old copy ( about 2 yrs old ). the handbook gets updated annually as a new season starts each year & every team has a record of 0-0. past performances are not taken into consideration with the beginning of each season. ( thats covered in chapter 6 )

you must have an old copy ( about 2 yrs old ). the handbook gets updated annually as a new season starts each year & every team has a record of 0-0. past performances are not taken into consideration with the beginning of each season. ( thats covered in chapter 6 )

You don't get "TX Logic" which says that past performance is only taken into account when it helps his argument.

If past means last 5 years, that is fine.

If past means history of the NFL, that is not ok, because the Pats, while winning a great 3 Super Bowls, sucked hugely before.

Why don't we discuss ALL the Patriots Super Bowl performances? How about dem Bears?

BZ

joewilly,

Wins over the Titans and Bills do not change anything.

The Jets lost to the only good team they played this year.

The Jets still suck.;)

Which by your logic means the Patriots lost to the 1st good team they played much like 2005.

Oh and we were supposed to be floored by that fast Buffalo defense when NE barely eaked out a W against them.......now of course, after we beat them the Bills suck.

Archived