The Doors live doing G-L-O-R-I-A Gloria

SoFlaJets

Easily the best version of that song, and it's been done a million times.

They also do a great cover of Who Do You Love?

I used to have an album (on vinyl) The Doors Live where they open with Who Do You Love-great album-what song is it where he sings "I'm the freedom man,that's how lucky I am..."Man he sounds like Sinatra on that one-great singing GREAT

I used to have an album (on vinyl) The Doors Live where they open with Who Do You Love-great album-what song is it where he sings "I'm the freedom man,that's how lucky I am..."Man he sounds like Sinatra on that one-great singing GREAT

That's from Universal Mind. Comparing Jim to Sinatra is very apt. Neither were great singers, but were crooners with great charisma.

That's from Universal Mind. Comparing Jim to Sinatra is very apt. Neither were great singers, but were crooners with great charisma.

that's it Thor Universal Mind-I gotta see if I can find that one on Limewire right now-

ya know what I think about sometimes is how,when we lose some of these artists-be it Morrison,Joplin,Hendrix,Harry Chapin,Jim Croce or Curt Cobain that there's never anyone who's out there to really ever take their place.Ya gotta love the great artist-he or she is a gift to us from God

Archived