Pats work out Testaverde

tonysxl1200c

no but a bunch of terrorists that rammed into the WTC's did

Actually, I don't think they had to - they caught a connecting flight from Maine.

I have another question:

I understand that TX is considered to be a big pain in the arse to a lot of you - and he gets called out for getting on many of your cases - but somehow, when the "others" start it or post disguised threats - the "others" really don't get called on it. I know, I know....it's because TX is a Pats fan and this is a Jets board. Which really proves one thing:

I'm the greatest poster "evah" ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I don't think they had to - they caught a connecting flight from Maine.

I have another question:

I understand that TX is considered to be a big pain in the arse to a lot of you - and he gets called out for getting on many of your cases - but somehow, when the "others" start it or post disguised threats - the "others" really don't get called on it. I know, I know....it's because TX is a Pats fan and this is a Jets board. Which really proves one thing:

I don't understand the question it went shwoosh right over my head....

I don't understand the question it went shwoosh right over my head....

That's alright - I answered my own question during my question - which, I guess, makes it a statement. :baby:

I'm just messin' with you folks in response to you folks messin' with the Pats fans. I especially enjoyed the Tom Brady will be benched thread. Good work.

I have a couple of questions:

If there are moles at Logan Airport in Boston - how exactly did they know he was going to Foxboro - which is about 45 minutes away?

He lives on LI, right? The lazy schmuck couldn't drive for four hours? So, instead he goes to the airport - gets on a plane - gets off a plane and gets to his final destination is um.....3 1/2 hours?

:P

His home is in Tampa & he probably took a Delta nonstop flight from Tampa to Logan.

I have another question:

When the "others" do it 30,000 times we'll get back to ya.

Gotta say TX, you can sure dish it out and hide behind the veil of sarcasm when called out but you come up very small when the shoe is on the other foot.

These posts are nothing more than what you've done 30,000 times.

Have fun with it and don't be such a child. Children receive timeouts as you are well aware.;)

Looks like JN has it's own Dr. Phil.

Archived