Katnik gone

SickJetFan

Actually I'm a little surprised unless Kendall is ready. Most of the runs that gained some yards vs the Bills came on the left side where NK was playing. It surprised me that they gave Moore a gameball, since they seemed to avoid running behind him. Maybe him giving up no sacks was a moral victory to the CS.

Strange move since Katnick was starting or maybe not- he had a chance to prove himself in the coaches eyes and did not do it maybe.

Johnson has been inactive for a couple of games so not as big a surprise- draft choice or not you have to perform with our staff.

Strange move since Katnick was starting or maybe not- he had a chance to prove himself in the coaches eyes and did not do it maybe.

Johnson has been inactive for a couple of games so not as big a surprise- draft choice or not you have to perform with our staff.

When the coach/GM that drafted you is gone you're not a draft pick anymore. I'm more interested to see their treatment of their own picks. Surprised they cut Katnik, but I guess that means Kendall and Teague are back.

Not only that they now have 3 openings on the roster.

See the other post:

They worked out:

Hodgins 8 yr vet 275 lb FB from the Rams&Cards,

Keion Carpenter the S from VaTech and Falcons

Ryan Riddle a tweener undersized passrushing end from Oakland-late round pick last year from Cal -should be moved to OLB sounds a lot like Trevor Johnson; and

Cody Spencer a LB from Tenn (I think)

From that group I'd assume that Kendall is ready to go because there is no OG listed and that they'd sign Hodgins. Gotta figure the guy can block, he's as big as our guards. It's awful crowded at DB for Carpenter, but who knows? I like the idea of Riddle better than Spencer, but can't say I really remember them. Maybe Bit does.

I've only watched the first 3 quarters of the jets@Titans game in detail but Katnik was pretty poor for those 3 quarters.Got beat a lot on pass plays,would move to the 2nd level but fail to block anyone on a fair amount of run plays.

He made a nice block on Barlow's 9 yard run in the 3rd though,he was the reason that play worked.

Archived